• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team News | Derby vs QPR

Luongo and Cousins - OUT

Smyth, Chair, Petrasso - IN

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...s-set-13930560

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...by-county-trip

Will he use a proper winger though is the question on everyone's lips!!

I hope these youngsters will get the chance to shine in a 4-4-2 formation. Attack, attack, attack
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

One day in his memoirs, Olly will admit to reading our forum

Comment

Can someone kidnap Mackie?

Comment

I hope he will start following this site by reading my post above in this thread.
          Last edited by Shania; 21-11-2017, 06:57 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Can someone kidnap Mackie?
            Haha.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Is it any huge surprise Luongo is now out, having been rushed back, travelling half way round the planet and jet-lagged? Only to play half a game on Saturday, when tonight is the game we really needed him for. Why wasn't he just rested?

Comment

Not rocket science, Stanley.^^ Agreed
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Is it any huge surprise Luongo is now out, having been rushed back, travelling half way round the planet and jet-lagged? Only to play half a game on Saturday, when tonight is the game we really needed him for. Why wasn't he just rested?

Comment

Who is Smyth is the question on my lips.

So Luongo was deemed fit to start saturday but not three days later. Hes doing himself no favours is our Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

So Luongo was deemed fit to start saturday but not three days later. Hes doing himself no favours is our Ollie.
                      I was thinking the same thing. Who is this Smyth of which you speak Stanley?

I've said it before, Olly will drive you nuts as a manager. It's the inconsistency - one minute spot on, the next all over the place. He needs to start thinking less, and stop thinking he's some kind of tactical genius. But of course, this is not going to happen. So really, us Rangers fans have two choices: continue to be driven nuts by him one minute and laud him the next, or just accept he's what we've got right now and we ain't gonna get anyone else for the time being, so enjoy the ride - as the late, great Bill Hicks might have said.

Comment

Ooh good two wingers to play at Wb.

Comment

Who knows what happened? If you had the "best midfielder in the championship", and he tells you he is allright and he wants to play. Why stop him? Some of you think he should have been rested, but other extremely intelligent and/or statistically obsessed members were furious that he didnīt play more. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but nevermind letīs get the pitchforks out, and dig out the fool, the stupid clown Ollie who knows nothing about football. I just hope he starts Mackie tonight and wind you all up.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            As long as Luongo is back for Brentford I couldn't give a monkeys if he is rested tonight because, lets face it, we aren't going to Derby to do anything other than defend.

Give Manning a go in the middle....might actually be a decent replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Luongo is ill apparently - often get ill after a long haul flight - all that recycled air

Comment

Working...
                              X