Adomah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adomah

Yeah he scored 2 against us but he's a mad QPR fan.

An article with him complaining that we never signed him.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/a...s-failure-sign

I think actually we were into him (and he was app not far from signing) but Villa came in and all of a sudden money spoke..

Comment

He had pictures taken after the game with QPR fans holding Rangers scarf. He never celebrated either goal

Comment

Always liked him and has 2 things we do not have. Pace and a goal threat.

Comment

Honest pro. He had a job to do and he did it very well, doesn't make him less of a fan. I think he's class.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Comment

I noticed first thing that he didn't celebrate much at all and couldn't get pis sed at the bloke. Credit to him for taking the game to us and doing his job to the best of his abilities. Wish we had him here for sure.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No wonder this club is in such a shambles and will never be successful. Apart from Adomah, we also missed out on John Barnes, Dennis Wise and Stuart Pearce. Not to mention that Les was signed from Hayes when he was born in the area. If you cannot take notice of talent on your doorstep, how can ever bring talent from elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  No wonder this club is in such a shambles and will never be successful. Apart from Adomah, we also missed out on John Barnes, Dennis Wise and Stuart Pearce. Not to mention that Les was signed from Hayes when he was born in the area. If you cannot take notice of talent on your doorstep, how can ever bring talent from elsewhere?
                  players sometimes develop at different stages , example some of the school team players i was at school with couldn't get into my sunday side and vice versa

Comment

If was available now for less than half a million we probably would

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Seriously !?

Comment

John Barnes played for Stowe Club on Harrow Road as a kid until.Watford nabbed him.

Comment

Blokes a really good player and a legend for loving this club.
                          Will be horrible if he never plays for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Blokes a really good player and a legend for loving this club.
                            Will be horrible if he never plays for us.

Well, he had his chance and turned it down?

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                              Well, he had his chance and turned it down?
                              Nah he didnt. Swap deal with Phillips fell through, more than likely it was Matty who broke that down.

Comment

Working...
                              X