Tony Pulis and Gerry Francis incoming rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    pulis won't be out of work for to long , don't see him coming anywhere near LR as he won't have any money to spend here
    He might come here to watch a few games as Welsh manager ?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Dream manager which so many wanted here proving he’s actually not all that and is probably a coach rather then a manager. Can see him getting sacked too soon. Would not want him at qpr
      GF, reporting to Ollie!? Sorry, can't see that. Anyway, with so many saying Pulis plays dull football, can't see how GF after working with Pulis will suddenly bring scintillating stuff back to LR.

Comment

Pulis and Ollie are very good friends I think so doubt he will be stealing his job....wouldn't come here for lots of other reasons anyway of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Pulis and Ollie are very good friends I think so doubt he will be stealing his job....wouldn't come here for lots of other reasons anyway of course.
          Maybe he can just help Olli out a little.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Pulis v Holloway

Would you put up with Tony Pulis defensive way of playing to get in the Premier League.

Or Ian Holloway s mid table mediocre 3 - 5 - 2 to stay in the championship lower half

I think I would take Pulis any day just to get back in the Prem or be. Top 6 side myself.

Can't see Ollie ever pulling either of these off top 6 or Prem I'm afraid guys.

Time to be realistic is here I'm afraid I like olliebut it's not happening or going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Would you put up with Tony Pulis defensive way of playing to get in the Premier League.

Or Ian Holloway s mid table mediocre 3 - 5 - 2 to stay in the championship lower half

I think I would take Pulis any day just to get back in the Prem or be. Top 6 side myself.

Can't see Ollie ever pulling either of these off top 6 or Prem I'm afraid guys.

Time to be realistic is here I'm afraid I like olliebut it's not happening or going to happen
              First we need to make the environment right to attract a good manager.

With the setup as it is, we can only attract pe teachers, novices and TV pundits.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hits I reckon you should apply no nonsense approach you would be perfect for the role.

We need a proper manager and assistant manager in place with proper experience

Pulis and Gerry would definatly take us to top 6 no question

Comment

With Ollie in charge there is always a chance we could go down again

That's a chance I do not want to take the club is too important to take that risk

Comment

Pulis is a million times better a manager,I'd be amazed if he'd come to us

Comment

Irony is that having sacked him, WBA went to Spurs and used an absolutely text book Pulis set up and approach, decent result. And WBA's record under him stands up. Having said that a) he wouldn't come here and b) he isn't really a development manager. Then again neither is Ollie.

The one thing you hear over and over again from sides who are doing OK is that everybody absolutely knows their job (Watford players were talking about this the other day). In other words they are being managed and coached properly.

Still on the subject of Watford, Ollie came out the other day with the predictable and tired old line about clubs changing managers too quickly. Well Watford aren't doing so badly. Times have changed. This old idea that a manager gets 18 months minimum does not work in this day and age. The stakes are too high. We might spank Brentford tomorrow, but that wont make Ollie the right man.

Comment

Pulis, isn't even a credible argument for Ollie.

Comment

If you think we can afford someone like Pulis and give him the money to build a squad then think again! He's better off waiting a few months when Swansea/Newcastle/even Everton sh*t themselves.

Comment

Throw a cp company snack back in the deal he be all over us like acne on Jorge porter
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Saw an article saying that Tony was selling Air Asia as he has taken it as far as he can go

So maybe we can afford afford a good manager guys

Comment

Working...
                              X