No announcement yet.

Birmingham away roll call, travel, pubs etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone going planning on standing and having fun in spite of the shite football? or sitting and being bored by our football?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      everyone going planning on standing and having fun in spite of the shite football? or sitting and being bored by our football?
      The former of course. Wouldn't bother wasting me Saturday if I planned the latter, rather sit at home and peel meself off.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Birmingham away.

New to the board. I don't have to work tomorrow now. So going to travel up to Brum on the train tomorrow morning. Any decent pubs for away fans by the station?

Comment

3 of us are going. 9.30 train from bedford.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
            3 of us are going. 9.30 train from bedford.
            Ricky everyone is wary of a new poster so don't be surprised by the lack of response,

There's a pub in New Street station where a lot will drink in, but like London - loads of places to have a swill.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
              Ricky everyone is wary of a new poster so don't be surprised by the lack of response,

There's a pub in New Street station where a lot will drink in, but like London - loads of places to have a swill.
              There is an All Bar One at the Station where a good number usually gather
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ok cheers for that Bluehoop. And thank you for the heads up wewillbeback, totally understand being a newbie to the board. It's only my 3rd away game of the season and have never done brum away.

Comment

Brum away decent away day. Spoilt for choice for boozers

Really disappointing numbers given ticket and train prices

Comment

Hopefully a few go up and pay on the day mate. Looking forward to it regardless

Comment

I have heard spoons by the station is where most are gathering so I will probably aim there.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        I have heard spoons by the station is where most are gathering so I will probably aim there.
                        That’s where we’re heading and did last year. Police wanted us to go elsewhere because Chelsea were at wolves but we had good time in their regardless

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          That’s where we’re heading and did last year. Police wanted us to go elsewhere because Chelsea were at wolves but we had good time in their regardless
                          Remember that it nearly got a bit sticky, Chelsea bottled it as usual

Comment

Up and ready for the game.

Come on Ollie come on Rangers get it right today boys let’s make it great day out on and off the pitch

Comment

Tons of spurs and West Ham at Euston but few QPR too urrrrss

Comment

Looking forward to a rousing chorus of how sheet must you be we're winning away

Comment

Working...
                                X