X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he play wing back?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      i was reading about him a couple of weeks ago whilst dreaming up potential signings for us. looks worth a punt and will be cheap, experienced striker in the spl and a goalscorer wherever hes had regular game time. would be delighted if we got him!
      He'll end up on the bench or in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Wind up or what ffs?
        No, only my opinion, especially first half.

Comment

We are after a striker from Motherwell, I think. And he scored yesterday.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            We are after a striker from Motherwell, I think. And he scored yesterday.
            is his contract running out?

#cheapaschips
            #foodbank
            #mightyscottishpremleagueteam
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              is his contract running out?

#cheapaschips
              #foodbank
              #mightyscottishpremleagueteam
              Hehe. Louis Moult is his name.: http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/player...am/louis-moulthttp://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...being-11426978

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog...triker-dilemma
              Last edited by Shania; 19-11-2017, 02:36 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Hello guys. First time on here but long suffering fan from the north. I also support motherwell and have seen a lot of Louis Moult . The guy is great. Check out his second goal on YouTube from yesterday . Total finisher and link up play and team ethic good too. 50 goals in just over 2 years . Motherwell have sell on clause to Wrexham and owe previous owners which is why he hadn’t been sold as yet as the deal Is they owe This from transfer dealings but I reckon that well would sell him for 500 k in jan . If not get him in pre contract then. He’s exactly what we need . Playing next week in cup final against Celtic. Big game for us but if we can get service to
                Louis then he will do the business. Then I think we would accept an offer in jan. hope this helps !!

Comment

Originally posted by Prenny View Post
                  Hello guys. First time on here but long suffering fan from the north. I also support motherwell and have seen a lot of Louis Moult . The guy is great. Check out his second goal on YouTube from yesterday . Total finisher and link up play and team ethic good too. 50 goals in just over 2 years . Motherwell have sell on clause to Wrexham and owe previous owners which is why he hadn’t been sold as yet as the deal Is they owe This from transfer dealings but I reckon that well would sell him for 500 k in jan . If not get him in pre contract then. He’s exactly what we need . Playing next week in cup final against Celtic. Big game for us but if we can get service to
                  Louis then he will do the business. Then I think we would accept an offer in jan. hope this helps !!
                  Are you the Motherwell chairman?

Comment

No I’m not. Know one of the directors so get snippets now and then. My thoughts On Moult are purely my own based on his time here. He’s been excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Prenny View Post
                      No I’m not. Know one of the directors so get snippets now and then. My thoughts On Moult are purely my own based on his time here. He’s been excellent!
                      But Scottish football minus Celtic is league 1 standard at best, so do you think he could step it up at a higher level?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I wouldn’t say that based on some of the garbage served up in the championship in England that I’ve seen. He will be able to I’m sure. He’s better than what qpr have at present and Norwich want him too so if we do want a striker this is value for money . Well they say that’s what they want !!

Comment

Comment

Cheers prenny for the info and loftus for the video.

Comment

Ted Moult would offer more up front than our present strike force......

Comment

Cheers Prenny, for your thoughts.

Surely some of you were thinking it

Comment

Working...
                                X