Stupid is as stupid does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Does he seriously think we had more chances then them or did he have his tongue in his cheek. They had more or less double the amount of opportunities then us so if he thinks otherwise he’s a liar or stupid

This is why I have grown to dislike him as he talks pure s hite and we have fans who lap it up and live off his every word. And him talking half truths is partly why you end up with fans rowing as if your not a fan who manages to get to games he’s leading you to believe everything is rosey in the garden; then you hear me and others say that was poor and your rowing.

Giving misleading accounts of what went on can be very divisive. Stop the propaganda Olly and just give it as it was. We played decent and competed first half but were total pants second half and villa deserved the points
    Westy Westy please if he had given an honest to good opinion of how short we came up that would be very divisive cousins Manning Luongo Scowens smith Washington all put in a very poor effort , to publicly #### of the rest along with usual top players Scowens and Luongo could lose him the dressing room

Comment

https://t.co/L5U1ljvUzG

Comment

No one knows what he says behind closed doors that's where managers tell the truth

Comment

Fair point Dogs true enough

Comment

Anyone would think Villa were a rubbish team. They were much better than us which in turn made us look rubbish, 26 shots to our 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
              Anyone would think Villa were a rubbish team. They were much better than us which in turn made us look rubbish, 26 shots to our 13.
              A better side than us, maybe. But we've turned over better sides than them at home a few times this season. I just don't feel we give ourselves a chance when the manager gets it as wrong as he did yesterday.

Comment

13 shots? How many of the 13 did Johnstone actually save??

Comment

We are ####ed up front that's where no chances come from what does smith offer other than a target for long balls which he rarely gets or directs anywhere Mackie Washington workrate but no threats maybe Sylla should been in the game earlier

Comment

Ollie set us up as if we were the away side or we were playing Real Madrid in a first leg home game in the European cup.
                    He bottled it, they aimt that good. If he just picked a side to win we would of imho.
                    Another defeat purely down to manager error.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      As I say stupid

QPR manager Ian Holloway:

"We've got to keep believing, because some of that stuff was excellent - the way we got it to our wing-backs and played down the side. I feel we played well and I'll take that performance. We just need to capitalise on the chances we created. I'm sure we had at least as many as them, if not more."

Played down the side? When you m oron? Jesus Christ he hasn't a clue. Not once second half did we go down either flank. He's either lying or he's deluded.
                      Wow!! That's just an astonishingly stupid thing to say.

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Does he seriously think we had more chances then them or did he have his tongue in his cheek. They had more or less double the amount of opportunities then us so if he thinks otherwise he’s a liar or stupid

This is why I have grown to dislike him as he talks pure s hite and we have fans who lap it up and live off his every word. And him talking half truths is partly why you end up with fans rowing as if your not a fan who manages to get to games he’s leading you to believe everything is rosey in the garden; then you hear me and others say that was poor and your rowing.

Giving misleading accounts of what went on can be very divisive. Stop the propaganda Olly and just give it as it was. We played decent and competed first half but were total pants second half and villa deserved the points
                      Totally agree mate. Just can't work the bloke out sometimes. One would need to be pretty daft to fall for some of his nonsense. He's either lying to protect himself or simply hasn't got a clue. Losing credibilty by the week.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Wow!! That's just an astonishingly stupid thing to say.

Totally agree mate. Just can't work the bloke out sometimes. One would need to be pretty daft to fall for some of his nonsense. He's either lying to protect himself or simply hasn't got a clue. Losing credibilty by the week.
                        Lets face it.

He didn't exactly have much to start with.

Comment

Walking back to the car alongside three villa fans they were absolutely chuffed with the win said it could have been a draw as their keep made a couple of saves but thought they had the lion's share of goals attempts but did repeat they were happy with the win

Comment

Is it the manager or the players who determine results?

If the manager, sack him now.

If the players, change them with different ones from the entire squad.

Comment

holloway is in dream world , tactics and selection totally wrong , villa were by the better team , i bet hourihane couldn't believe the space we gave him, thought villa were tame upfront though shot wise. they had scott horgan out but adomah was good roasted baptiste at times

Comment

For a professional manager who has been in the business for many years, he's not showing that he's learned much.

Comment

Working...
                                X