Stupid is as stupid does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Replacing Luongo with Manning instead of putting the supposed box to box midfielder Cousins in the middle and bringing on a winger, either Wzsolek or Wheeler
    Thought Manning was lively when he came on to be fair.

Agree we needed a winger though and Mackie should have come off much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Thought Manning was lively when he came on to be fair.

Agree we needed a winger though and Mackie should have come off much earlier.
      So was my labrador when I took him to the park.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        So was my labrador when I took him to the park.
        looks like we've found our next winger boys

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Holloway got everything wrong today. Criminal stupidity which beggars belief.

1. Mackie. Enough said
          2. Playing the jet lagged Luongo. He did his best and was our best player, but he wasn't going to last.
          3. Playing Cousins wide right. An empty shirt there. Woeful. Clueless Jimmy and Ollie have played him there. Why? He can't play there
          4. Replacing Luongo with Manning instead of putting the supposed box to box midfielder Cousins in the middle and bringing on a winger, either Wzsolek or Wheeler
          5. Bringing on Washington instead of either Wzsolek or Wheeler.
          6. Bringing on Sylla instead of either Wzsolek or Wheeler
          7. Playing a narrow 433 as a result
          8. Having no width as a result of his selection AND subs.

FFS. What a stupid, stupid plank....
          1. Mackie scored. What else do you want from the striker?
          2. Had to play him. We are simply just not very good without him. Even half a game is better than none.
          3. 100% agree with this. Don't know what Furlong has to do to get given a run out in that spot
          4. Would assume Cousins isn't fit enough yet. Manning the right decision anyway.
          5. Needed a bit of pace up top to put Samba under pressure as he didn't look comfortable. Thought it was the right sub.
          6. Thought Smith played well but need someone with pace next to him.
          7. Formations went crazy when Manning came on. He played CM, LWB, RWB and back to CM.
          8. Width and wing backs bombing on and whipping crosses in should be the only game plan if Smith is playing but seems Ollie hasn't figured that out yet

He got many decisions wrong saturday. However, Villa were simply better than us. Feel we should have applied more pressure on Samba, looked ready to make a mistake every time the ball went near him up until the last 20 mins.
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
          X