No announcement yet.

Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would never be big enough. We don’t just want one pitch for training ground, intention is to have all teams based there so you need four or five pitches. Plus not sure if I was professional player I would want my training pitch where giant hammers discs and javelins had been landing ruining surface!! that’s just asking for injuries

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Would never be big enough. We don’t just want one pitch for training ground, intention is to have all teams based there so you need four or five pitches. Plus not sure if I was professional player I would want my training pitch where giant hammers discs and javelins had been landing ruining surface!! that’s just asking for injuries
      this. plus at the end of the day thames harriers want their own stadium and probably won't be happy with football being played on their ground. it also won't be anywhere near big enough for a team to train on

Comment

• Plus if I had a javelin in my hand and saw Jet or Caulker trot past, well..............

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          Don't think practicing football tactics and team formation will work very well on an athletics track.
          Erh the bit in the middle

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            this. plus at the end of the day thames harriers want their own stadium and probably won't be happy with football being played on their ground. it also won't be anywhere near big enough for a team to train on
            How often do they use the present facility it will be as big as the
            London stadium in pitch size

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              you're always asking questions. Are you Old Bill?
              Not a channce

Comment

• If you haven't read the Design and Access Statement, it is worth taking a look.

Warren Farm will be far more than just a training pitch in the middle of an athletics track, and for the community far more than the crappy facilities I used when it was a school sports centre back in the 70's

https://pam.ealing.gov.uk/online-app...ent-603347.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Erh the bit in the middle
                  So where would the u23 u19 youth and women train

Comment

• if we have to have a new stadium , lets hope we don't have a running track round it

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      if we have to have a new stadium , lets hope we don't have a running track round it
                      No that would never happen.

Comment

• if it did kev i couldn't see myself going any longer

Comment

• Know what you mean mate, but im pretty sure no football club would make a ground woth a running track around in this day and age,

Comment

Given they train for about 3 hours the u19 s u23 and women could train later making better us of the facility and the new qpr stadium could have a retractable pitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Know what you mean mate, but im pretty sure no football club would make a ground woth a running track around in this day and age,
                              It has already been reported any deal would include a new sperate
                              facility for TVH

Comment

In the long jump pit. And have a bath in the steeplechase trough afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X