Grant Hall latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall latest

Gutting news for us and him if true................

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-latest-171117

damn that sucks! was hoping he was nearly ready to return but i guess not. all the best hally hopefully this is just one bad season for him

Comment

Ah crap!

Comment

There were some rumours doing the rounds (and I will stress rumours) that he is battling to save his career. I really hope this isn't the case. Cracking player in my opinion, and should have had many years left in him.

Comment

A real shame, hope he eventually makes a full recovery
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

one of our best players if not the top kiddie , speedy recovery

Comment

Sounds like mismanagement of his injury and a wasted four months. How can you not know four months ago surgery was needed

Comment

nothing surprises me at this club

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Sounds like mismanagement of his injury and a wasted four months. How can you not know four months ago surgery was needed
                  It's not a straightforward injury. Isn't tendonitis sometimes quite difficult to diagnose?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    It's not a straightforward injury. Isn't tendonitis sometimes quite difficult to diagnose?
                    Dont know mate sounds a bit fishy to me. I mean nadal has been playing over 5hr matches with severe tendinitis in both knee for years and still manages to win and travel the circuit. This sounds far more serious
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hall confident he will not need surgery: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...rgery-11122017

Comment

Trouble is Hall was not playing particularly well before his injury. Like a lot of players he seemed to be going backwards rather than improving.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Trouble is Hall was not playing particularly well before his injury. Like a lot of players he seemed to be going backwards rather than improving.
                          True that.
                          Perch was by far our best defender that got injured imo.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Thought he was starting to play defensive mid?

Comment

Hall had a disjointed second season. First season arguably our best player. Get him fit and playing centre back he will do fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X