Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Where is Pinkie?
    Usually only seen on here following a win or draw - par for the course for fair-weather fans. True fans follow their team through thick and thin!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Usually only seen on here following a win or draw - par for the course for fair-weather fans. True fans follow their team through thick and thin!
      Fair weather Stan ? Dont think anyone can call any R that who is still around these days . Personally i like his optimism , as i`m losing mine on a daily basis !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Think he’s got it about right imo.
        Come on here and share the happiness when we win.
        Steer well clear once the threads degenerate into subjects like “uses for Holloway” etc and avoid being sucked into a vortex of misery.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Come on here and share the happiness when we win.
          In fairness non of us would ever be on here if we only posted when we win

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In fairness non of us would ever be on here if we only posted when we win
            Haha, that’s true.
            Different strokes for different folks and all that.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Still not surfaced.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Still not surfaced.
                Freezing outside. He'll be nestled all nice and warm up Ollie's jacksy.

Comment

Maybe he was in attendance on Saturday to actually witness the shite that his hero has been serving up.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't think he goes to many games due to where he lives.

Not suggesting that doesn't entitle him to his opinion, but if he is relying on QPR commentary or highlights, it would explain why he isn't as aware as some of us just how bad we have been. And that players being in the wrong positions / formations, is the real reason for our troubles, NOT the players available.

Comment

Was he one of the ones (like mcloud)who rubbished any suggestions that there would be any chance of us being involved in a relegation battle because we "haven't even been in the bottom 10 yet !!".

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Was he one of the ones (like mcloud)who rubbished any suggestions that there would be any chance of us being involved in a relegation battle because we "haven't even been in the bottom 10 yet !!".
                        The anti-Holloway crowd is steadily growing as it dawns on them that he is the reason you'll still be here next seasson.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          I could be wrong, but I don't think he goes to many games due to where he lives.
                          Yes, I recall him saying he only attends a handful a games per season.

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Not suggesting that doesn't entitle him to his opinion, but if he is relying on QPR commentary or highlights, it would explain why he isn't as aware as some of us just how bad we have been. And that players being in the wrong positions / formations, is the real reason for our troubles, NOT the players available.
                          Indeed. Can only conclude that too.

Comment

There's not much he can say or make the slightest defence of.

Comment

Working...
                            X