Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Perchy

Gutted. Turned into one of our most consistent players.
    We really need to strengthen at the back, work to be done in the transfer market if we are going to have even the slightest chance of staying up this season

Blog Entries

Think we need to get a CB in on loan. Losing Perch is a blow based on this season's performances. We're looking at a CB trio of Ned, Baptiste and Caulker/Furlong away to Cardiff. Christ.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Matt Smith - 5
    Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Connor Washington- 4
    Jamie Mackie - 4
    Luke Freeman - 3
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1
    Pawel Wszolek - 1

January Transfers 2018

IN

OUT

3. Default

8 days to get a proper RB...

Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    Think we need to get a CB in on loan. Losing Perch is a blow based on this season's performances. We're looking at a CB trio of Ned, Baptiste and Caulker/Furlong away to Cardiff. Christ.
    Seriously doubt Caulker will ever pull our hooped shirt on again.
    If he does we are deffo down, and thats not sarcasm this time.
    The blokes shot imho.
    In fact, the more i think about it, he actually looks like the old drunk in the sunday morning team who used to be good years and years ago and he gets a game due to pure nostalgia but is the worst player on the pitch now and blows out his arris after five minutes and comes off.
    Needs to get thrown out asap i reckon.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-08-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Saw caulker sitting on a corner just off Uxbridge rd after the game on Saturday. Had to double take as I thought it was a local rudeboy from what he was wearing. Obviously didn't hang around to celebrate after the game

Elk wouldn't have gone for nothing.Must have paid up a good percentage of his contract so not that much money for a loan. Did they think Baptiste would be the end of our defensive woes as we only seemed to be linked to
    wingers who don't score a lot.

Originally Posted by acricketer
    Didn't notice.
    That was the Hull game. It was well publicised he played on with an injury wasn't it?

I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but I can see our season start to unwind quite quickly with injuries to our first 11.
    Based on last nights eleven there isn't good enough cover in the existing squad.

9. Default

Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but I can see our season start to unwind quite quickly with injuries to our first 11.
    Based on last nights eleven there isn't good enough cover in the existing squad.
    Would have thought (and hope) that 1 or 2 replacements for an injury will be nowhere like taking 10 out...

Issue I would have is that we are very weak in the squad in defence.

Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    - individually any of those players could slot into the first team just not all at the same time!! we are short defensively now though as Grant Hall is still not back

Must take this opportunity to buy or loan a right back who can also play right midfield. May be a blessing in disguise. Hope they don't rely on Furlong - he has no positional sense at all.

Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Would have thought (and hope) that 1 or 2 replacements for an injury will be nowhere like taking 10 out...

Issue I would have is that we are very weak in the squad in defence.
    Yes, I agree

13. Default

Originally Posted by 3London
    - individually any of those players could slot into the first team just not all at the same time!! we are short defensively now though as Grant Hall is still not back
    Spot on.

Anybody have at news on Hall.

15. Default

Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Seriously doubt Caulker will ever pull our hooped shirt on again.
    If he does we are deffo down, and thats not sarcasm this time.
    The blokes shot imho.
    In fact, the more i think about it, he actually looks like the old drunk in the sunday morning team who used to be good years and years ago and he gets a game due to pure nostalgia but is the worst player on the pitch now and blows out his arris after five minutes and comes off.
    Needs to get thrown out asap i reckon.
    This. He was woeful for the first three goals. Some in R block began the game singing his name. WTF?