Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98

Thread: Rep of Ireland ?

  1. #31

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their
    I'm sure Remembrance Day poppies are flowing out of your front door. I know charity begins at home, now I know it has to reach the sewers.

  2. #32

    Default

    Originally Posted by acricketer
    I'm sure Remembrance Day poppies are flowing out of your front door. I know charity begins at home, now I know it has to reach the sewers.
    that's well below the belt mate , i respect all soldiers from all sides that gave their lives , i'm proud to wear a poppy

  3. #33

    Default

    I lost mates in the Falklands. Why don't you spit on their graves?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,252

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    that's well below the belt mate , i respect all soldiers from all sides that gave their lives , i'm proud to wear a poppy
    when you say you dont give a f uck about the British people who live in the Falklands ,and its debatable who owns it ,what do you expect ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  5. #35

    Default

    Originally Posted by acricketer
    I lost mates in the Falklands. Why don't you spit on their graves?
    below the belt again

  6. #36

    Default

    And "i don't care 2 fks about the falklands" is Ok. Your belt must be over your ears.

  7. #37

    Default

    Originally Posted by vespa
    when you say you dont give a f uck about the British people who live in the Falklands ,and its debatable who owns it ,what do you expect ?
    i'm just being honest i don't care about some rock in the middle of nowhere or the people that live their , why should i , but i have the upmost respect for any one from either side that lost their lives

  8. #38

    Default

    Originally Posted by acricketer
    And "i don't care 2 fks about the falklands" is Ok. Your belt must be over your ears.
    please tell me why i should care about the falklands

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,252

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    i'm just being honest i don't care about some rock in the middle of nowhere or the people that live their , why should i , but i have the upmost respect for any one from either side that lost their lives
    So would it be ok for argentina to invade any other British soil ? Would you not give a f uck then ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,252

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    please tell me why i should care about the falklands
    Because British people live there and British people lost their lives defending it for f ucks sake
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  11. #41

    Default

    Originally Posted by vespa
    So would it be ok for argentina to invade any other British soil ? Would you not give a f uck then ?
    why do you think they invaded ?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Ferry
    Posts
    2,562

    Default

    Having lived 5 years 35 mins drive from Gibraltar I can assure you the people living in this British outposts feel as British as you do.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,252

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    why do you think they invaded ?
    You didnt answer my questions , so i`ll explain why they did after you answer mine
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,252

    Default

    ive got to be up tomorrow ,early ,so i`m leaving this one tonight.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  15. #45

    Default

    thatchers popularity was down , she sent the task force their and walked the next election , defend our country by all means but the falkland islanders are of british descent i doubt if many of the have ever been to england , i despise all war where ever it is , my dad and people of his age were lied to , they were told to go and fight hitler and come back to a land fit for heroes , are the old people of this country treated like heroes , every year pensioners die in this country because they can't afford to put the heating on . the same happened in argentina they lost treble what we lost all because of politicans greed ..... 14 years of debate came to nothing , god knows how much money was spent on those meetings , did thatcher send her son to war ..... did tony blair send his ..... same as usual send the working class , there was a 200 mile exclusion zone agreed by both sides , the argentine ship the general belgrano was sunk outside the zone , terrible loses on both sides ........ thats why i don't care about the falklands , the islanders were not even born here and were only granted full british citizenship after the conflict , just to make them look a little more british don't you think ......... let's talk about oil or the pittance of money the widows received off the british goverment another day . i'd rather not though because i feel quite angry not with u but that american pecker ........ my dad may god rest his soul was in the 2nd battalion of the 51st gordon highlanders and fought for this country , he killed men and that haunted him at times , so when that fool talks about poppy's and wars , when he's never been their that grates me ....... one team one dream
    Last edited by 72bus; 13-11-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •