Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rep of Ireland ?

Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Tbh you can't blame them for that. Our anthem is the most boring, dated, dreary non expiring loads of boll ocks I have ever heard and could help explain some of the dire performances on the pitch.
    agreed, god save our gracious tax dodger, long live her offshore accounts, god save her money.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

This guy has a point

"When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    This guy has a point

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by Hitman34
    so america is a home nation then?
    I was referring to your statement: they are as foreign as France. And last time I checked, America was at least 3,500 miles away mate, Ireland, a little closer!

Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    This guy has a point

I would watch any of the Irish sides any day of the week. Always a decent game.

England. I wouldn’t watch them if they were on in my front garden. One of the worst footballing sides to watch in I don’t know how long.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    I would watch any of the Irish sides any day of the week. Always a decent game.

England. I wouldnít watch them if they were on in my front garden. One of the worst footballing sides to watch in I donít know how long.
    the irish sides show a bit of fight , passion and heart , ain't seen that in years from england

Originally Posted by 72bus
    the irish sides show a bit of fight , passion and heart , ain't seen that in years from england
    F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Originally Posted by vespa
    F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
    You forgot northern Ireland( as well as Ireland,Wales,Scotland and Argentina ), F uck them too ?!?,are you sure it isn't in fact YOU who has a major chip on his shoulder?

Nah N Ireland ,get a bit of respect , ours is a healthy rivalry ,they are still proud to be British .

men from argentina fell in the falklands as well

Their country was invading British soil , taking British land from British people ,whats your point ?

And why would a fellow British nation support argentina over a British side ? i wouldnt i`d follow any British Home Nation over argentina . Scotland .Wales or N Ireland .

And why would a fellow British nation support argentina over a British side ? i wouldnt i`d follow any British Home Nation over argentina . Scotland .Wales or N Ireland .
    i support england , even tho my mum is from eire , i'd like n.ireland , scotland and wales after us to beat anyone else they play .

Their country was invading British soil , taking British land from British people ,whats your point ?
    that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their

that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their
    So what was your point then ?