Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 109

Thread: Rep of Ireland ?

  1. #16

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Tbh you can't blame them for that. Our anthem is the most boring, dated, dreary non expiring loads of boll ocks I have ever heard and could help explain some of the dire performances on the pitch.
    agreed, god save our gracious tax dodger, long live her offshore accounts, god save her money.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    This guy has a point


    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

  3. #18

    Default

    Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    This guy has a point


    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  4. #19

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    so america is a home nation then?
    I was referring to your statement: they are as foreign as France. And last time I checked, America was at least 3,500 miles away mate, Ireland, a little closer!

  5. #20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    This guy has a point


    I would watch any of the Irish sides any day of the week. Always a decent game.

    England. I wouldn’t watch them if they were on in my front garden. One of the worst footballing sides to watch in I don’t know how long.

  6. #21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    I would watch any of the Irish sides any day of the week. Always a decent game.

    England. I wouldnít watch them if they were on in my front garden. One of the worst footballing sides to watch in I donít know how long.
    the irish sides show a bit of fight , passion and heart , ain't seen that in years from england

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,273

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    the irish sides show a bit of fight , passion and heart , ain't seen that in years from england
    F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    cork,ireland
    Posts
    10,074

    Default

    Originally Posted by vespa
    F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
    You forgot northern Ireland( as well as Ireland,Wales,Scotland and Argentina ), F uck them too ?!?,are you sure it isn't in fact YOU who has a major chip on his shoulder?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,273

    Default

    Nah N Ireland ,get a bit of respect , ours is a healthy rivalry ,they are still proud to be British .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  10. #25

    Default

    Originally Posted by vespa
    F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
    men from argentina fell in the falklands as well

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,273

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    men from argentina fell in the falklands as well
    Their country was invading British soil , taking British land from British people ,whats your point ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,273

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    men from argentina fell in the falklands as well
    And why would a fellow British nation support argentina over a British side ? i wouldnt i`d follow any British Home Nation over argentina . Scotland .Wales or N Ireland .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

  13. #28

    Default

    Originally Posted by vespa
    And why would a fellow British nation support argentina over a British side ? i wouldnt i`d follow any British Home Nation over argentina . Scotland .Wales or N Ireland .
    i support england , even tho my mum is from eire , i'd like n.ireland , scotland and wales after us to beat anyone else they play .

  14. #29

    Default

    Originally Posted by vespa
    Their country was invading British soil , taking British land from British people ,whats your point ?
    that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on the edge ( of Croydon)
    Posts
    6,273

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their
    So what was your point then ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •