Rep of Ireland ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep of Ireland ?

Who will ye (British people) be cheering for tomorrow, Denmark or Ireland,or do most not care either way?....I cheered on northern Ireland last time and only for a cheating ref they would have got a point.I admit that the majority of Irish ,Welsh and especially Scotish fans would cheer on whoever England were playing,but do ye you the same. England's team on paper is miles better than any of the home nations but under Southgate they won't go far in world cup and will bore the pants off everyone despite having such wonderful players. Ireland are a bit like QPR,no star players but plenty of fight and team spirit,I fancy us to nick a draw in Denmark .

my mum is irish and i'd love them to get thru , won't watch it tho off out tomorrow

Comment

Always home nations vs non..

Comment

Not fussed personally

Comment

I'm born here in London. Dad is from Cork. Mum is from Belfast so always want all three to win.

Comment

I like Ireland and N. Irland aswell. Been to Dublin (twice) and Galway. Belfast also. More on topic; i hope Irland will beat the danes. I really, really do
            Last edited by Shania; 11-11-2017, 09:40 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Always home nations vs non..
              rep of ireland is not a home nation mate. they are as foreign as france.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not bothered whether Ireland win or lose, same as Wales and Scotland, Northern Ireland kept god save the Queen as anthem at sporting events but the others ditched it so I prefer them but am neutral on the others

Comment

Northern Ireland for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    rep of ireland is not a home nation mate. they are as foreign as france.
                    Of course they are Hits - they speak a completely foreign language and have hardly any customs in common with us and no totally intertwined history.... oh... wait...

Decent result for them tonight btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Of course they are Hits - they speak a completely foreign language and have hardly any customs in common with us and no totally intertwined history.... oh... wait...

Comment

Decent result for us tonight,but all to do now on Tuesday as a win is needed

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          Not bothered whether Ireland win or lose, same as Wales and Scotland, Northern Ireland kept god save the Queen as anthem at sporting events but the others ditched it so I prefer them but am neutral on the others
                          Tbh you can't blame them for that. Our anthem is the most boring, dated, dreary non expiring loads of boll ocks I have ever heard and could help explain some of the dire performances on the pitch.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Tbh you can't blame them for that. Our anthem is the most boring, dated, dreary non expiring loads of boll ocks I have ever heard and could help explain some of the dire performances on the pitch.
                            the national anthem is terrible should of been changed years ago to rule brittania

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

so america is a home nation then?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X