Rep of Ireland ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Tbh you can't blame them for that. Our anthem is the most boring, dated, dreary non expiring loads of boll ocks I have ever heard and could help explain some of the dire performances on the pitch.
    agreed, god save our gracious tax dodger, long live her offshore accounts, god save her money.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This guy has a point

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        This guy has a point

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          so america is a home nation then?
          I was referring to your statement: they are as foreign as France. And last time I checked, America was at least 3,500 miles away mate, Ireland, a little closer!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            This guy has a point

I would watch any of the Irish sides any day of the week. Always a decent game.

England. I wouldn’t watch them if they were on in my front garden. One of the worst footballing sides to watch in I don’t know how long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              I would watch any of the Irish sides any day of the week. Always a decent game.

England. I wouldn’t watch them if they were on in my front garden. One of the worst footballing sides to watch in I don’t know how long.
              the irish sides show a bit of fight , passion and heart , ain't seen that in years from england

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                the irish sides show a bit of fight , passion and heart , ain't seen that in years from england
                F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  F uck ireland , ( and scotland and wales ) ,if they all didnt have such a chip on their shoulders ,i wouldn`t give a toss about any of them , Argentina for me are the real enemy and the fact all three of them support that despicable nation over England , even though men from all over Britain have fallen in the Falklands , tells everything.
                  You forgot northern Ireland( as well as Ireland,Wales,Scotland and Argentina ), F uck them too ?!?,are you sure it isn't in fact YOU who has a major chip on his shoulder?

Comment

Nah N Ireland ,get a bit of respect , ours is a healthy rivalry ,they are still proud to be British .

Comment

men from argentina fell in the falklands as well

Comment

Their country was invading British soil , taking British land from British people ,whats your point ?

Comment

And why would a fellow British nation support argentina over a British side ? i wouldnt i`d follow any British Home Nation over argentina . Scotland .Wales or N Ireland .

Comment

And why would a fellow British nation support argentina over a British side ? i wouldnt i`d follow any British Home Nation over argentina . Scotland .Wales or N Ireland .
                            i support england , even tho my mum is from eire , i'd like n.ireland , scotland and wales after us to beat anyone else they play .

Comment

Their country was invading British soil , taking British land from British people ,whats your point ?
                              that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their

Comment

that's debatable who owns it , i don't care 2 fks about the falklands , who wants it and who lives their
                                So what was your point then ?

Comment

Working...
                                X