Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Sounds very, very sh*te
    Dont get it , the atmosphere is awful at Loftus Rd , if this lot improve it ,it can only be a good thing
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Dont get it , the atmosphere is awful at Loftus Rd , if this lot improve it ,it can only be a good thing
      How was the atmosphere when we started winning against Cardiff? Start winning on the pitch and the atmosphere will change.....

These fans should be commended for their attempt but Flags, stickers and banners ? Do me a favour !!

Would only be a matter of time before a PC song sheet is passed aroundso the kids can join in..........laughing stock IMO.

Comment

How was the atmosphere when we started winning against Cardiff? Start winning on the pitch and the atmosphere will change.....

These fans should be commended for their attempt but Flags, stickers and banners ? Do me a favour !!

Would only be a matter of time before a PC song sheet is passed aroundso the kids can join in..........laughing stock IMO.
        It was still awful just slightly better then normal awfulness

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          It was still awful just slightly better then normal awfulness
          It was VERY poor up until we went 2-1 up then the place lifted.

Comment

It was VERY poor up until we went 2-1 up then the place lifted.
            Hardly rocking like it used too just little bit more louder

Comment

I'd rather be mocked for some stickers ( if they wish to do that) then me mocked for empty seats and being in a library like we do every week. If the atmosphere improves it makes my experience better and the team will thrive on it so I'm all for it

Comment

Working...
              X