Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP NEEDED!! QPR vs ASTON VILLA

Hello all,

I will start by saying something......I'm not a QPR fan, I'm an Aston Villa fan.

Now, that may just make you click straight off this, but hopefully you wont!

The reason I am getting in touch with you all is to ask a huge favour. By any chance do you know of any spare private boxes up for grabs for this match?

Basically, myself and 11 others were set up to attend this match and view it from one of your boxes.

This is a match that most have us have attended quite often. It's always a great match day out, we love it round your end.

However, we have been let down at the last minute as the guy who was selling us the box has now sold it on to someone else, please can you help out and point me in the direction of someone that may be able help us out?

We have the money ready and awaiting, so hopefully if you know of anybody, we can sort it out right away!

Will look forward to hearing off you.

Cheers,

Mark.

Moved to main section.

Comment

LIMITED boxes along the touchline of South Africa Road cater for 12 guests and are available to purchase on a match-by-match basis.

The suites provide guests with a private and spacious environment to enjoy the matchday atmosphere. Coupled with an exquisite three-course meal and a complimentary bar, you and your guests will have the perfect matchday experience.
      Also included:
      Three course gourmet meal
      Half time / full time refreshments
      Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks.
      Dedicated match day host
      VIP Parking
      Satellite TV
      Match day programme
      To place your booking or for more information please get in touch on corporate@qpr.co.uk or call 0208 740 2560.

Comment

I have emailed them, thank you very much.

Comment

Our boxes are the nuts to be faor mark. Not at all indicitive of our ground.
          Enjoy your day. (On the losing side hopefully)

Comment

The way you guys have been at home lately, I fear for us!

But hopefully your wins over Wolves and Sheff Utd were just a fluke! lol.

Comment

Hi guys, just an update:

The box office said that there are no boxes available to purchase! Gutted!

If anybody can sort anything at all out, I'd be extremely grateful! Maybe someone knows of a corporate box available via a friends workplace or something like that? Literally any way possible, i'll be grateful!

Thank you.

Comment

theres a user on here called oldskoolturk who stayed in a box a few weeks back, it was sorted through his work who own a box at loftus road (i think they own it) so you could try giving him a message?

don't know what else to suggest mate but it sucks that your contact let you down last second! good luck!

Comment

Never understood the box thing. Done it a few times at HQ and apart from the free booze its shiite. Sat behind a glass screen. May as well watch on the tele

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    theres a user on here called oldskoolturk who stayed in a box a few weeks back
                    It's tough getting on the London property ladder....

Comment

Plenty of the dirt variety for sale I'd imagine around sw6

Comment

Originally posted by markod14 View Post
                        Hello all,

I will start by saying something......I'm not a QPR fan, I'm an Aston Villa fan.

Now, that may just make you click straight off this, but hopefully you wont!

The reason I am getting in touch with you all is to ask a huge favour. By any chance do you know of any spare private boxes up for grabs for this match?

Basically, myself and 11 others were set up to attend this match and view it from one of your boxes.

This is a match that most have us have attended quite often. It's always a great match day out, we love it round your end.

However, we have been let down at the last minute as the guy who was selling us the box has now sold it on to someone else, please can you help out and point me in the direction of someone that may be able help us out?

We have the money ready and awaiting, so hopefully if you know of anybody, we can sort it out right away!

Will look forward to hearing off you.

Cheers,

Mark.
                        tell all the other brummies to make sure they bring their wives /gf's to the match . don't want to leave them at home . can't trust the injured john terry

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          tell all the other brummies to make sure they bring their wives /gf's to the match . don't want to leave them at home . can't trust the injured john terry
                          If you think john terry spends his time in Birmingham then you're very wrong. He will have a driver taking him to training. Seen having most lunch times in the ivy in Cobham. Although I can't blame him it is ridiculous really but they're totally spoilt mate
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            If you think john terry spends his time in Birmingham then you're very wrong. He will have a driver taking him to training. Seen having most lunch times in the ivy in Cobham. Although I can't blame him it is ridiculous really but they're totally spoilt mate
                            you eat well weare

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              It's tough getting on the London property ladder....
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X