Got another investment tip for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    As they say - turnover is vanity, profit is sanity. Do you what their monthly profit was? Also not sure why they include VAT in their monthly turnover figures, but annual t/o figures he excludes it.

I prefer to keep my portfolio diversified and only invest in funds, but good luck to your mate!
    I put your points to Tom, Jeems.

Here is his response:

"That says a company can only have a valuation if profitable. That is a very spurious argument! Think google! Or even Brew Dog! Honestly anyone that is obsessed with valuation now is forgetting the future potential! The lakes Distillery that is right on the crowdcube site is 4 years in and valued at £44m! They are doing nothing special. We have the most genetically diverse crops in Europe! In the 7th most visited city in the UK. That is known as a center of excellence all over the world! Re pay out. Providing we hit our marks in the business plan, we are looking at retaining 50% and paying out 50% dividends from 2020. "

Comment

All seems pretty solid to me Hubs, made a 200 quid investment. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        All seems pretty solid to me Hubs, made a 200 quid investment. Thanks for the heads up!
        Ha, good for you mate! Look forward to toasting it with you and some TOAD rye vodka!

Comment

Working...
        X