Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Brazil - How did he perform for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey, Brazil was a spent force when he came to us, only saw him play once. Pretty uninspiring not sure why we got him to be honest, looked on Wiki to see if I could find more and they said he scored a goal in the FA Cup but I think that is highly unlikely, more likely to have been a League cup goal.

As for the grey brigade westy
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He didn't........

Comment

Love that video
        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          This is a question for the grey brigade on the board
          Crap

Comment

Somewhere between Mark Hateley & the Italian guy who scored once against Birmingham !

Comment

I remember Alan Brazil when he played for us,he was well into his 30s and didnt do well for us,a harry redcrap type signing ,even Ray Wilkins big signing,an aging mark Hatley was better (just).

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                Somewhere between Mark Hateley & the Italian guy who scored once against Birmingham !

Di Carmine ! (Just remembered his name)

Comment

Alan Brazil career was virtually over when he signed for us. Chronic back problem I recall. Class act in his day, sadly, not for us
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                  X