Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Brazil - How did he perform for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Brazil - How did he perform for us?

This is a question for the grey brigade on the board

Recollection is he actually did ok but hardly played!

Comment

It was just like watching Brazil.

Sorry, I'll get my coat

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        This is a question for the grey brigade on the board
        Think he only played 4 or 5 times, can't really remember much about him apart from the fact he was finished when he joined us, sounds familiar,, 2 years later I've just read he was playing for the famous Wollongong City.

Comment

been coming since the 70's don't remember him , only when he played for ipswich , mind you i did like getting mashed in my teens and 20's

Comment

Very brief spell with QPR. He appeared in a training session though...

Comment

Why do you ask? I think we got him from Coventry and he was passed his best and well on the way to becoming the overweight drinker he still is to this day, liked him on talksport though! I think he only got one goal for us at most.

Comment

Scored a worldly goal scissor kick from edge of area v either Coventry or Blackburn in Cup game under the lights but was always injured apart from that I seem to remember.

Comment

Just saw squad picture with him in it and thought never really hear his name mentioned or associated with us

Comment

On Tele or talk sport he he said when told QPR were in for him he told his selling club and agent he wasn't fit and was told don't worry about that it will ok or words to that effect

Comment

Remember him scoring a late winner in front of the loft in a night game v Blackburn. Think the plastic pitch did for him as he had a few injuries before he came to us and while with us.

Comment

Think you might be right 73 does he not have back issues

Comment

Yes, quite bad ones Wests.

Comment

Scored in FA Cup for us. With our Cup record makes him a virtual club legend.

Comment

Used to drive me nuts

Comment

Working...
                              X