Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's all kicking off in Saudi Arabia right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITK?

Comment

Things are moving slowly

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Things are moving slowly
        Six days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Six days to go.
          Might be out on the time prediction but things are definitely taking shape

Mainstream media have done a good job keeping this one under wraps but there's only so much you can cover up... Tick tock....
          Last edited by Hove Ranger; 20-11-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

A storm is upon us........

Comment

Merkel?
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This isn't the Brexit thread Lymes mate

Comment

Anyone starting to see it yet?

Comment

Trump?
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Trump is one of many people involved. Anyone heard/seen anything about Uranium 1? The marines "storming" the CIA HQ? Sealed indictments? George Soros' actions over the last couple weeks? etc.

As I said not much mention of these things in mainstream media but hopefully the purge has begun

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Trump is one of many people involved. Anyone heard/seen anything about Uranium 1? The marines "storming" the CIA HQ? Sealed indictments? George Soros' actions over the last couple weeks? etc.

As I said not much mention of these things in mainstream media but hopefully the purge has begun
                        Yep, been following all that Hovis - fascinating stuff - almost (but not quite) amazing it hasn't leaked into the mainstream in some way.... As far as I can see they've got Killary bang to rights on the uranium deal, as well as misappropriation of funds, as well as paying for the dirty dossier... let alone the continued cover up of the Seth Rich/email leaks/Podesta stuff, the Clinton foundation etc. etc...... but then again, the true axis of evil, the Bush/Clinton mafiosi clans and their backers - who seems to be half of the deep state at least - are still fighting hard to keep a lid on it all.... and they still seem to have their tentacles all over the MSM..... It would be great if some of this actually came to fruition and people found out what had really been happening, in their name, with their money....

Comment

Then you've got the emergence of these sexual harassment/rape cases left,right and centre......

Comment

I'd be really interested to know what sort of conversations happened in the background prior to Trump publicly acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Totally crazy move for anyone that truly understands the Middle East. It will spark a chain reaction that will cost many lives, and will most likely set back the peace process in Palestine and Israel many years. I understand that Trump is pro-Israel and backs the Zionist movement, but he's playing with people lives and the overall stability of the Middle East with this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I'd be really interested to know what sort of conversations happened in the background prior to Trump publicly acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Totally crazy move for anyone that truly understands the Middle East. It will spark a chain reaction that will cost many lives, and will most likely set back the peace process in Palestine and Israel many years. I understand that Trump is pro-Israel and backs the Zionist movement, but he's playing with people lives and the overall stability of the Middle East with this decision.
                              I assume not much of a conversation. More of a continuation of US policy led by AIPAC and the Pro-Israel/Zionist white house advisers

Comment

And lookout for Alien/UFO disclosures. There's been some clear signs recently that its coming..........

Comment

Working...
                                X