Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's all kicking off in Saudi Arabia right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all kicking off in Saudi Arabia right now...

Massive purge taking place - at the same time as:

"Saudi Arabia’s leadership has pulled off its boldest move yet to consolidate power around its young crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, arresting 11 senior princes, one of the country’s richest men and scores of former ministers in what it billed as a corruption purge."
    (source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...med-bin-salman)

We also have:
    "A senior Saudi prince and seven other officials have been killed in a helicopter crash near the country's border with Yemen, state media report.
    Prince Mansour bin Muqrin, the deputy governor of Asir province, was returning from an inspection tour when his aircraft came down near Abha late on Sunday, the interior ministry said.
    It did not give a cause for the crash."

(source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41881058)

Something really big is happening on the global stage right now, and last night's latest leak about the secret tax avoidance affairs of the super rich (including the Queen of this country) look in many ways like a smokescreen for this much bigger stuff.

Poking Iran with a big stick today.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41899643

Something tells me there is something much bigger at play with this supposed clamp down on corruption. Probably an excuse to remove people of influence that have differing opinions to King Salman.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Poking Iran with a big stick today.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41899643

Something tells me there is something much bigger at play with this supposed clamp down on corruption. Probably an excuse to remove people of influence that have differing opinions to King Salman.

Not just that Tarbs, this is, as you suggest, regime change on a grand scale. All those removed from power were Clinton/Bush allies. There is a worldwide purge of an old order taking place right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Not just that Tarbs, this is, as you suggest, regime change on a grand scale. All those removed from power were Clinton/Bush allies. There is a worldwide purge of an old order taking place right now.
        Interesting.

For what purpose do you think Hubs?

Comment

Just to back that up, this is actually from the mainstream Huffington Post:

"If I told you that Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is a registered foreign agent on the Saudi government’s payroll, you’d probably think I was a Trump-thumping, conspiratorial nutcase. But it’s true.
          The lobby firm created by both Tony and John Podesta in 1988 receives $140,000 a month from the Saudi government, a government that beheads nonviolent dissidents, uses torture to extract forced confessions, doesn’t allow women to drive, and bombs schools, hospitals and residential neighborhoods in neighboring Yemen. "

And then there's this paragraph:

"The Podesta-Clinton-Saudi connection should be seen in light of the recent media exposes revealing the taudry pay-to-play nature of the Clinton Foundation. Top on the list of foreign donors to the foundation is Saudi Arabia, which contributed between $10 million and $25 million.
          What did the Saudis get for their largesse and access? Wikileaks revealed a 2009 cable by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton saying: “More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Lashkar e-Tayyiba and other terrorist groups.” Instead of sanctioning the Saudis, Clinton did the opposite: She authorized enormous quantities of weapons to be sold to them. On Christmas Eve in 2011, Hillary Clinton and her closest aides celebrated a massive $29.4 billion sale to the Saudis of over 80 F-15 fighter jets, manufactured by Boeing, a company which coincidentally contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation. In a chain of enthusiastic emails, an aide exclaimed that it was “not a bad Christmas present.” I’m sure the Yemenis at the receiving end of the Saudi bombings would not be so enthusiastic. "

full article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/medea..._11779826.html

Bang to rights I reckon.

Comment

Saudi Arabia is just the start. The next week or 2 is going to shock the world. Get your popcorn at the ready
            Last edited by Hove Ranger; 11-11-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Paradise papers (among other things) were a smoke screen Hubs mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Paradise papers (among other things) were a smoke screen Hubs mate
                Totally agree mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Totally agree mate.

Comment

As it is coming up in the next few years, what I want to know, with it apparently about to hit the fan, will I get to draw me pension?
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yeah lymes your pension is fine. What currency it will be paid out as is anyone's guess

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Interesting.

For what purpose do you think Hubs?
                        to ensure the dollar is used in trade throughout the middle east.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If things really are hotting up, I'm wondering what role nuclear powered Pakistan plays here, being that they're allies with Saudi Arabia?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            It pretty much already is mate. Currencies for all GCC countries are pegged to the US Dollar. The UAE Dirham for example is pegged at 3.67 AED to 1 USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Not the primary reason but certainly a desired side effect. It's much bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X