Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The clubs Aims?

Serious question.

Every season, the club announced its aims for that season, when we were in the prem, uncle said the aim was to stay up,

Last season in the championship, Dof les hired jimmy and said the aim was for top 6 in the the championship.

Has the club announced its target for this season at all? what are holloways aims and targets?

The only comment this year came from uncle when he said "no point going up if we are going to come straight back down"

What i want to know is, was a specific target set out and announced by the Dof les and the board so we can all see if holloway is meeting those expectations.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

#TwoWeeksOfThis

#DoesAnyoneKnowIfRebelThinksWeCanStayUp

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      #TwoWeeksOfThis

#DoesAnyoneKnowIfRebelThinksWeCanStayUp

just checkout my scouting thread.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Dont get relegated while getting through FFP I think. Get a decent young playing squad in place and kick on once we get through it

Comment

Will the money coming from Old Oak projects count as sponsorship?

Comment

every club must aim differently as we were in the pl a few years ago fans think we have a chance of getting back their every time we win 2 games in a row , mid table will be fine this season . us fans will know when we have a team that has a chance of competing for the top 6 , and it ain't this season methinks

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              every club must aim differently as we were in the pl a few years ago fans think we have a chance of getting back their every time we win 2 games in a row , mid table will be fine this season . us fans will know when we have a team that has a chance of competing for the top 6 , and it ain't this season methinks
              Mainly agree. With right manager we could maybe scrape top ten. With Ollie am expecting probably 14-22nd depending if squad runs out of steam or not as per last season.

Comment

mid table , and hope the rip roaring rangers turn up at fulham and the brentford games and not the tired , clueless lot that got beat at the city ground

Comment

its just a case of building the side, keeping our best players and bringing youth through. i hope shodipo and oteh get their chance soon as they've excelled this season

Comment

Working...
                  X