paul parker on the Forest game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul parker on the Forest game

just listened to him on the radio , he said we had no energy or bite . he couldn't work out why their winger wasn't tackled once in 90 mins . said he roasted baptiste all day . said we just didn't compete and that holloway needs to ask certain players why they think they can just turn up and not put the effort in , would have been useful if he had named names

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    just listened to him on the radio , he said we had no energy or bite . he couldn't work out why their winger wasn't tackled once in 90 mins . said he roasted baptiste all day . said we just didn't compete and that holloway needs to ask certain players why they think they can just turn up and not put the effort in , would have been useful if he had named names
    Maybe they were just knackered after the last two games,i know they shouldnt be but maybe they were.

Sorry punctuation police

Comment

they have not played since tuesday ... we should be able to get up for a game where we have not won in 30 odd visits

Comment

Every other team had played at tge weekend and midweek so i don't see how Forest could be SO energetic and us not. All about mental state for me. And dare i say it but the dreaded AWAY mental state.

Comment

We were simply not prepared for this game tactics totally wrong

Comment

surely he has people watching forest previous games , teams are now working out freeman i've noticed and are closing him down sooner so he's not shining as he was .... it's doing your homework on teams also u need to be able to read games and have a plan A, B, and C

Comment

Said in match thread for as good as Freeman is he’s our biggest weakness

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Said in match thread for as good as Freeman is he’s our biggest weakness
                starting to get caught with the ball a lot

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  starting to get caught with the ball a lot
                  And is getting greedier. To many step overs when he can deliver or give the ball. But manager should be in his ear saying play it easy

Comment

I think it was just one of those days.
                    This is the first league game we genuinely haven't competed.

Comment

Not acceptable but we have a little break till Villa. We can put it right against them. Hopefully!!
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

F acking hell, really? He's fallen on hard times. Men or women? Both?

Comment

Working...
                        X