Notts Forest 4 QPR 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    That would be a waste of our wing backs.
    LOL. A slow, chunky, old school full back who gets vertigo when he goes over the half way line. And a orthodox attacking winger who have never played wing back in his life until today.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Trouble with Holloway is tactically nieve when we are losing does not know how to change it.
      How would you change it ?

Comment

• I thought Wheeler was awful which is surprising, is he really a wingback?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Smith on at half time if hes got any sense

Comment

• ... and someone said our away form was irrelevant!

Comment

• That's it then. We try again next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                I thought Wheeler was awful which is surprising, is he really a wingback?
                Need to put him up front with Sylla

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Smith on at half time if hes got any sense
                  Nah It'll be Mackie i bet ya

Comment

• Olly needs to bring Wszolek on for Wheeler and Smith on for Washington.
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• That guy they have on loan from Everton is a very good player. They have done their homework on Luongo and are crowding him out when he gets on the ball. Murphy should have made it 3.

Comment

• And this is why Ollie gets stick and people say tactically he’s inept

Lynch all left foot playing right side of defence. Forest want to play on counter attack so what do we attack them and they pick us off every attack

Going say this now and some won’t like it but Freeman is our biggest strength but at sane time biggest weakness

Comment

• Traore is causing problems down the right. Our f acking right. Not their left. Says comms. Jesus. That shows how s hite we've been.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            How would you change it ?
                            He always tends to do things to late, he tends to wait and hope we nick a goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              That would be a waste of our wing backs.
                              I know you are being sarcastic mate, but this is exactly why Holloway gets pelters. Needs to bring on at least one player with some ability going forward or we are going to get more of the same.

Go easy on Pinkie tonight please.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                I thought Wheeler was awful which is surprising, is he really a wingback?
                                Great in the air but gotta be brave and try take on your man sometimes rather than just slinging in the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X