QPR vs Brentford - Standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Brentford - Standing

I am going to this game. How far down the R block is there standing? I havent sat there in ages as my bro prefers to sit at games but I want to stand and have a good time backing the team.

Side note; has anyone else noticed how many other clubs have such a large amount of standing? Recently ive noticed that Ipswich, Hull, Norwich, Leeds, Sheffield Wed + Utd and Wolves all have massive standing areas right from front to back. I don't get why we dont have this?
    Last edited by SpongeParr; 03-11-2017, 12:30 PM.

I sit R block row P I think it is and it's namely seated here most of the time. Only the back few rows stand I think.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Oh man, that is disappointing. Thanks for the heads up. I thought it would be mainly standing as it is Brentford.

Comment

no one really stands at home games unless they're right in the back. pu block tends to be all standing from what i see though

Comment

Does anyone else find our non standing really s h I t? 'Proper' clubs stand home and away

Comment

Didn't this topic come up at a fans consultation meeting? Something about H&F council's draconian health and safety measures according to Lee Hoos iirc. A new stadium would have a safe-standing area I'd imagine.

Comment

Who are proper clubs then

Comment

Working...
              X