• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A must win game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Verging on trolling furtive
      Pot kettle black mate, the way you seem to obsessively respond to every single remark that's even vaguely critical of your hero.

Perhaps you could give it a rest for a while and just learn to take some of it on the chin without all the constant backbiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Pot kettle black mate, the way you seem to obsessively respond to every single remark that's even vaguely critical of your hero.

Perhaps you could give it a rest for a while and just learn to take some of it on the chin without all the constant backbiting.

Comment

What when im just commenting on a thread then furtive pops up with sarcastic trolling looking for a bite evry thread? and you also stated how youre enjoying his trolling!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

What when im just commenting on a thread
            Jeez, get real Pinkie. It's not just A thread, it's every single farking thread that even dares to be critical of your hero. You then have the audacity to accuse others of trolling?! How hypocritical can you get. Suspect quite a few are getting fairly bored of it by now, I know I am.

then furtive pops up with sarcastic trolling looking for a bite evry thread? and you also stated how youre enjoying his trolling!
            Except it's not trolling at all. It just provides some welcome satire from your incessant biting as above. My suggestion would be simply to not respond to every single criticism of the manager/club like you're on some kind of personal crusade - and just accept that others may hold a different view to yours.

Comment

Jeez, get real Pinkie. It's not just A thread, it's every single farking thread that even dares to be critical of your hero. You then have the audacity to accuse others of trolling?! How hypocritical can you get. Suspect quite a few are getting fairly bored of it by now, I know I am.

Except it's not trolling at all. It just provides some welcome satire from your incessant biting as above. My suggestion would be simply to not respond to every single criticism of the manager/club like it's some kind of personal crusade - and just accept that others may hold a different view to yours.
              Why do you have to put hero trying to make me out to be some obsessed kid? id be like i am over any manager for us who i thinks doing a good job stan! as for youre comment about every thread ask furtive that question as hes only looking for bites on every thread! and youve said yourself youre enjoying it, i notice youre having a public dig at me yet have ignored what started this off where furtive was insulting me regards to my mother wiping my ar*e yet you havnt said a word to him, yet ive not come out with anything like that to him! anyway he wont be getting any more bites from me, but thanks for airing it when youve obviously let him get away with obvious trolling
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Why do you have to put hero trying to make me out to be some obsessed kid? id be like i am over any manager for us who i thinks doing a good job stan! as for youre comment about every thread ask furtive that question as hes only looking for bites on every thread! and youve said yourself youre enjoying it, i notice youre having a public dig at me yet have ignored what started this off where furtive was insulting me regards to my mother wiping my ar*e yet you havnt said a word to him, yet ive not come out with anything like that to him! anyway he wont be getting any more bites from me, but thanks for airing it when youve obviously let him get away with obvious trolling
                Ok, apologies Pinkie for referring to Ollie as your 'hero'. I retract that. But he's clearly someone you very much admire and seem quite intolerant of criticism towards him.

My approach with debate on forums is fairly simple:

If I see our manager, DoF, CEO, Chairman etc do good then I will rightly praise them.
                Conversely if I seem them mess up then I will be critical of that. (As fans that is our legitimate right and indeed is healthy for debate.)
                And I'm sure most on here take a similar approach.
                It's called being nuanced. There is a middle ground without praise and criticism being all or none.

As for Furtive's posts, just saying that I personally find them satirical and witty. But that's just my SOH. I also think they are borne out of a reaction to yours - and can in no way be regarded as trolling. The ar*e-wiping comment was not from Furtive, but another poster and he later retracted it. Besides which, that is certainly not what started this all off - this has been going on for ages now.

Comment

be some obsessed kid?
                  your hero doesn't look so fvcking smart right now. Terrible decision making.

Comment

no hero today , more like ear 'ole

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      your hero doesn't look so fvcking smart right now. Terrible decision making.
                      Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      no hero today , more like ear 'ole

Comment

seriously mate, you think tht is insulting
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Except it's not trolling at all. It just provides some welcome satire from your incessant biting as above. My suggestion would be simply to not respond to every single criticism of the manager/club like you're on some kind of personal crusade - and just accept that others may hold a different view to yours.
                          think this needs to be a furtive/stanley v pinky slugout thread.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not a hero today more like an aero.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Not a hero today more like an aero.
                              Hilarious banter.

Comment

Serìously though Croydon they need to get their fingers out where the away form is concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X