Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Always thought Luton showed at ours Bus
    when u went to luton it was a trot from the train st to the ground , you would have to run the gaunlet and there would be various mobs of them that u would encounter on the way i don't even think many of them attended the game they were just out for trouble and would pick off small groups of fans , when you got to the ground it was surrounded by alleys and blind spots perfect for ambushing away fans , a lot of london fans got fed up with this and joined up with millwall when they played that nite game their and wrecked the ground and town , luton got less chopsy after that and drifted down the leagues , all they ever brought to london was scarfers and big mouths .

Comment

Luton parked up in SAR twice ,once they done ok the other time they got smashed, and then served up all over St Pancras after the game, say what you like about Luton they always showed at Loftus Rd in the 80s the same way we showed at at theirs too ,not just firms but groups of dressed up lads ,who although not part of any mob ,were up for a tear up ,if necessary, (on both sides) , that is why things escalated with them , a few slashings didnt help ,nor did Tony Sealy !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        when u went to luton it was a trot from the train st to the ground , you would have to run the gaunlet and there would be various mobs of them that u would encounter on the way i don't even think many of them attended the game they were just out for trouble and would pick off small groups of fans , when you got to the ground it was surrounded by alleys and blind spots perfect for ambushing away fans , a lot of london fans got fed up with this and joined up with millwall when they played that nite game their and wrecked the ground and town , luton got less chopsy after that and drifted down the leagues , all they ever brought to london was scarfers and big mouths .
        Seem to remember we had Luton ,groups of pakistani youths and even the f ucking local Hells Angels out for us !

Comment

Comment

remember a night game we played their we were back and forth at each other this skinny blond mug with a wedge in a tracksuit top kept pulling out a knife , the little fella walked up to him and blondie wouldn't use it , ponce with a birds haircut

Comment

ha ha ,im keeping quiet about my wedge then ! especially when i got the back permed !!

Comment

Luton away, midweek night game back in the late 80s i think, cos i was actually tripping at the match. (Might of been an fa ciup game even) Rangers geezer in the ground looked Ike the elephant man times 50. Should of been in hospital but he was there the whole 90 . Ledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Luton away, midweek night game back in the late 80s i think, cos i was actually tripping at the match. (Might of been an fa ciup game even) Rangers geezer in the ground looked Ike the elephant man times 50. Should of been in hospital but he was there the whole 90 . Ledge.
                  You were tripping at Luton away in the 80s ? that would probably be the last place i`d drop a trip ,ever ! please tell me it was a blotter not a dot !

Comment

Micro dot mate.

Comment

Palace, don't their fans call themselves the ultras? No mark stripy Nigel club.

Comment

Working...
                      X