Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to come down ? Palace or West Ham

Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    Sorted fella
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Bleeding Palace, can’t stand the club just writing this makes my skin crawl

Loving watching them struggle. wish those two mouthy Palace ####s would post here again and I would fly straight into them.
    Want to think about it a bit more mate ? You dont sound sure West !

I think with the Moyes appointment the hammers have just pressed the self-destruct button
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally Posted by lymehoop
    I think with the Moyes appointment the hammers have just pressed the self-destruct button
    Certainly depressing for any Hammers fans out there, who include my dear brother.

the reason we don't like palace us older lot remember the fisticuffs we had with them back in the early 80's , them and luton plenty of gobble at home but brought nothing to LR

Originally Posted by 72bus
    the reason we don't like palace us older lot remember the fisticuffs we had with them back in the early 80's , them and luton plenty of gobble at home but brought nothing to LR
    Brought enough to us ,in the FA cup 82

can't remember them mate

can't remember them mate
    Really ? Both sets of fans invaded the pitch ,mounted police on the pitch , it proper went off for ages after the match too . Loftus Rd ,6th round of the cup we won 1-0 , Palace were well up for it that day

Originally Posted by vespa
    Really ? Both sets of fans invaded the pitch ,mounted police on the pitch , it proper went off for ages after the match too . Loftus Rd ,6th round of the cup we won 1-0 , Palace were well up for it that day
    Will never ever forget that one - ended up on the pitch after the goal because I was in Paddocks and it just erupted on to the pitch. Threw no punches, caused no grief and did nada but got nicked and frog marched to a TSG van (or whatever they were called then) - where they started to process information. I got moved into an alphabetical group where I ended up being subject to a tacit interview process by my old man's unit (yeah ex forces) and was lucky to walk free. So, I ask the question, how many times in a life is it about what you know over who you know?

True story BTW
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Oh, it was of course as a result of that wonderful Clive Allen celebration
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

can't remember half my life back then or who we played , the demon drink

Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    Will never ever forget that one - ended up on the pitch after the goal because I was in Paddocks and it just erupted on to the pitch. Threw no punches, caused no grief and did nada but got nicked and frog marched to a TSG van (or whatever they were called then) - where they started to process information. I got moved into an alphabetical group where I ended up being subject to a tacit interview process by my old man's unit (yeah ex forces) and was lucky to walk free. So, I ask the question, how many times in a life is it about what you know over who you know?

True story BTW
    I was in the paddocks too, near the half way line nearer the Palace end. Asked some bloke if he could move so I could get to my seat. Surprised by his response ''yes, if you're a Palace fan''. When Allen got that goal I thought there was going to be carnage
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally Posted by lymehoop
    I was in the paddocks too, near the half way line nearer the Palace end. Asked some bloke if he could move so I could get to my seat. Surprised by his response ''yes, if you're a Palace fan''. When Allen got that goal I thought there was going to be carnage
    There was !

Originally Posted by vespa
    Crippled Alice or Spam ?
    Who would you rather went down ?
    From a personal point of view ?
    From a Rangers point of view ?
    Both would be good,especially west ham who gained massively
    Financially on the back of the London stadium deal.

We get ffp they get a new stadium for virually nothing and sell
    Upton Park dont seem to add up to me

15. Default

Always thought Luton showed at ours Bus