• Who do you want to come down ? Palace or West Ham

Crippled Alice or Spam ?
    Who would you rather went down ?
    From a personal point of view ?
    From a Rangers point of view ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Waet Ham.

Comment

Dont take the p iss Hubbs , i tried to change to change the typo ,but the edit thing dont let you change title threads

Comment

never been to whu new stadium so like them to come down , reckon they have enuff to stay up tho , palace will go down i think , not a bad away day . them palace mugs really rate themselves . don't like them

Comment

Palace for me. I can’t quite put my finger on it but them and Fulham are just plain odd.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Chelsea

Comment

Would love West Ham to come down ,if ever there is a set of fans with delusions of grandeur its them ,plus ive not done their new ground .

Comment

I don't dislike West Ham but it would be funny if they went down and it would certainly shut them up at my work.

Never like Palace in the past but credit to their fans they make some racket at Selhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Dont take the p iss Hubbs , i tried to change to change the typo ,but the edit thing dont let you change title threads

Comment

PS - I wasn't joking though Vesps - I genuinely would rather Waet Ham went down than Palace.

Comment

A lot of Rangers seem to have a semi on for Palace ,dont really get it myself . i`m slightly biased both ways tbh ,cos if i wasn`t Rangers i know i`d have ended up Palace (, it was only when ,as a kid,late 70s , i rocked up with a palace scarf bought from wh smiths in Wallington , that my Dad decided he had to show an interest in me ,and take me to Rangers.) But at the same time ,now ,i take the p iss at Palaces downfall ! , but i dont really mean it ,most of my pals are Palace, Millwall or Chelsea but i only really take delight when Chelsea lose !
                      Millwall ,for me is the biggest game this season ,ill never here the end of it if they do us in December

Comment

Would love West Ham to come down ,if ever there is a set of fans with delusions of grandeur its them ,plus ive not done their new ground .
                        This for me n all vesp. Their fans are deluded, always going on about 'the West Ham way' wtf is that?! All I have ever know them be in $hit.

They had a good stable PL side under Allardyce and they ran him out their club seeking more attractive football and now look at them

Have to say I am not a fan of Palace either with their cringey 'Ultras' - but much rather Wet Spam came down.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Both and Chelsea. Just thinking of the savings in my pocket for those three away days instead of say Wolves, Sheff U and Boro after promotion
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sorted fella
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bleeding Palace, can’t stand the club just writing this makes my skin crawl

Loving watching them struggle. wish those two mouthy Palace ####s would post here again and I would fly straight into them.

Comment

Working...
                              X