Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Are the Bees in Middlesex ?
    if middlesex still exists ,then yes they are . But middlesex hasnt existed since the mid 60s so no ,they are in London . Much like the rest of suburban London ,give us a London postcode and be done with it !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I agree,thank God we got him to sign a long contract,otherwise Chelsea would be in for him
      If they were, they'd loan him out PDQ, probably to a Championship side.

Can't have those upstarts in Shep Bush upsetting the order of supremacy in West London once more.

Comment

I was hopeful of a little run until I sussed it was Notts Forest next. No chance mate, never win up there. Proper bogey ground for us!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Not being sarky at all Pinkie. I have commissioned a bible and replaced a picture of God all blinged up on the front with one of Ollie and added in some chapters detailing his pilgrimage from Bristol to West London.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            i love your posts hahahaha.

as i've always said about ollies critics though they've been right to get on his back, 2 rund of 6 losses in a row and 8(?) games without a win is obviously gunna get anyone pressure from the fans so you can't blame anyone for raging at him, even i was getting p*ssed off at ollie. all hes gotta do is play our best players, not our favourite players and certainly not in 5 different formations a game! but heck, even the biggest ollie critic loves being proven wrong by him and every other player in the team, we all love qpr and all want us to win. none of us want any misfortune on any of the players, we'd all much rather see conor get a hat trick rather than not score for 8 games!

all we've gotta do is think of our state of affairs a year ago, we were AWFUL near enough every game, every player was a shadow of what he is now, we were nervous, played crap and had no confidence.
            well said.

even if we discount last season, 8 games without a win and insisting on omitting Sylla in favour of Mackie and Washington, playing Wyzsolek as a wing back was bound to get fans criticising him.

Wheeler also needs a run of games to show us what he can do. If Washington and Mackie got so many games then there is no excuse for not giving a similar chance to Wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Can see us winning at forest
              as long as Ollie has sussed that we can actually be offensive away from home.......

Comment

It's always nice on here despite #OCDhappyfaceemojiusingmustgetthelastwordintovalid atemyself posts

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  We have the second highest shots per game ratio in the Championship. That's not bad!

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ship-2017-2018
                  But we have the 17th worst conversion rate. That's not that good.

Comment

I’ll have a small slice of that humble pie in regards to Olly.

I’d always been an Olly fan since we appointed him, even when we were having those consecutive losses last season he still had my support. The only time I started to questioned whether he was the right man for the job was after the Sunderland draw.

Then Olly goes and gets 6 points off the ladder leaders in four bloody days.

I apologise that I ever question you Olly, long may he reign!
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      well said.

even if we discount last season, 8 games without a win and insisting on omitting Sylla in favour of Mackie and Washington, playing Wyzsolek as a wing back was bound to get fans criticising him.

Wheeler also needs a run of games to show us what he can do. If Washington and Mackie got so many games then there is no excuse for not giving a similar chance to Wheeler.
                      Exactly.

Washington 11 starts 4 goals.
                      Mackie 10 starts 4 goals.
                      Sylla 5 starts 4 goals.

Says it all
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Exactly.

Sylla 5 starts 4 goals.

Says it all
                        I wouldn't mind all this bo llocks if Ollie had money to spend but they didn't even give him a pot to pi ss in. There is definitely a player in Washington but his confidence has taken a huge hit. Sylla is OK but nothing amazing and wheeler let's just wait and see. I think we really need to move on. As long as Mackie doesn't start let's just support the bloke hits
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Exactly.

Sylla 5 starts 4 goals.

Says it all
                          precisely why sylla should start every game imo. he works way harder than he did last season but even on a bad day he always looks like our biggest threat and the most likely to score. would like wheeler to start alongside him for a few games but if not then conor coz to be fair to conor you know he'll give 100% everytime and he links up well with the rest of the team.
                          i was impressed with conor against sheff, he pulled off a few difficult shots and whilst they missed you could see he was trying to slot his shots right into the corners of the net rather than straight at the keeper like normal, plus i love conors first touch

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            precisely why sylla should start every game imo. he works way harder than he did last season but even on a bad day he always looks like our biggest threat and the most likely to score. would like wheeler to start alongside him for a few games but if not then conor coz to be fair to conor you know he'll give 100% everytime and he links up well with the rest of the team.
                            i was impressed with conor against sheff, he pulled off a few difficult shots and whilst they missed you could see he was trying to slot his shots right into the corners of the net rather than straight at the keeper like normal, plus i love conors first touch
                            I'm sorry but I don't agree with this. On Sylla's bad days he can be completely anonymous. He might be the best finisher at the club but he needs to consistently work hard (like recently) so his bad days still give something for the team. If Olly has played Mackie and Washington because they work harder, and this has now inspired Sylla to work harder, then I would argue that this is good management.

Comment

Exactly.

Sylla 5 starts 4 goals.

Says it all
                              Matt Smith 2 starts 4 goals

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                Matt Smith 2 starts 4 goals
                                But how many of those goals were off the bench Brian?

For me, Matt Smith is probably the perfect impact sub for a side like ours in a league like the Championship. When we need a goal in the second half, bring him on as a battering ram. He will give the opposition defenders something to think about, and he's always a threat at set pieces. Selecting Smith from the start is negative for me, and is likely to encourage a more direct/long ball style of football.

Comment

Working...
                                X