No announcement yet.

Itll be nice on here for a change.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itll be nice on here for a change.....

Over the next few days after these two great wins on here after the last few weeks or so

Hopefully all you moaning old gits will have a deserved break from moaning

Can see us winning at forest with the teams mentality & fight now, and another thing our strikers are starting to score
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

bravo pinkie , and long may it last

Comment

I wouldn't hold your breath Pinkie
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Will be OK but still in last two matches 29 shots on goal with 8 on target. Still need to improve on that.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Will be OK but still in last two matches 29 shots on goal with 8 on target. Still need to improve on that.
          Haha flipping heck davie 4 defeats in 15, that sounds great to me and with a whole defence out at times aswell, im sure goals will start coming davie now we`re playing with abit more confidence.

Comment

It's an unforgiving league this...need to keep that momentum going into some tough games this month. Would love to end November turning those cnts from Middlesex over though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              It's an unforgiving league this...need to keep that momentum going into some tough games this month. Would love to end November turning those cnts from Middlesex over though.
              Are the Bees in Middlesex ?

Comment

Ollie is GOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Are the Bees in Middlesex ?
                  Well they haven't got a London postcode...

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    We have the second highest shots per game ratio in the Championship. That's not bad!

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ship-2017-2018

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Ollie is GOD!!!
                      I suppose you cant really carry on slating ollie atm hey furtive so its easier to be sarky

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        I suppose you cant really carry on slating ollie atm hey furtive so its easier to be sarky
                        Not being sarky at all Pinkie. I have commissioned a bible and replaced a picture of God all blinged up on the front with one of Ollie and added in some chapters detailing his pilgrimage from Bristol to West London.

Comment

Ollie is GOD!!!
                          I agree,thank God we got him to sign a long contract,otherwise Chelsea would be in for him

Comment

Not being sarky at all Pinkie. I have commissioned a bible and replaced a picture of God all blinged up on the front with one of Ollie and added in some chapters detailing his pilgrimage from Bristol to West London.
                            i love your posts hahahaha.

as i've always said about ollies critics though they've been right to get on his back, 2 rund of 6 losses in a row and 8(?) games without a win is obviously gunna get anyone pressure from the fans so you can't blame anyone for raging at him, even i was getting p*ssed off at ollie. all hes gotta do is play our best players, not our favourite players and certainly not in 5 different formations a game! but heck, even the biggest ollie critic loves being proven wrong by him and every other player in the team, we all love qpr and all want us to win. none of us want any misfortune on any of the players, we'd all much rather see conor get a hat trick rather than not score for 8 games!

all we've gotta do is think of our state of affairs a year ago, we were AWFUL near enough every game, every player was a shadow of what he is now, we were nervous, played crap and had no confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              I agree,thank God we got him to sign a long contract,otherwise Chelsea would be in for him
                              Chelsea wont be in for him whos at a club in the relegation mire, everyone with a brain can see that

Comment

Working...
                              X