MOTM | QPR 1 Sheff Utd 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Nice to have options for a change far to often it’s bedn hard to identify anyone

Comment

Baptiste for me - although anyone of the Back 3 and scowen could have got it

Comment

Luongo has added so much to his game this year. Some lovely pieces of skill from him last night that I would have thought unlikely this time last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Luongo has added so much to his game this year. Some lovely pieces of skill from him last night that I would have thought unlikely this time last year.
          Agree Brian but it must boost for the players going forward to have players defending well behind them , Baptist and Robinson so last night it has to be Baptist for me

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Agree Brian but it must boost for the players going forward to have players defending well behind them , Baptist and Robinson so last night it has to be Baptist for me
            Hall and Ned have got to really step up to take the place of either of them IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Hall and Ned have got to really step up to take the place of either of them IMO
              Robinson, Hall & Baptiste all day long for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Robinson, Hall & Baptiste all day long for me.
                same here, thats a proper quality back 3 for us, can't wait to see them all line up together. who woulda thought that we'd have an even better defence without our regular players?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  who woulda thought that we'd have an even better defence without our regular players?
                  Maybe there is some credit due for the League 2 defensive coach? All the defenders who have come in have slotted in and adapted more than ok to the system

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    same here, thats a proper quality back 3 for us, can't wait to see them all line up together. who woulda thought that we'd have an even better defence without our regular players?
                    Even Lynch's suspension didn't faze us in the slightest, and he's upped his game too lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Maybe there is some credit due for the League 2 defensive coach? All the defenders who have come in have slotted in and adapted more than ok to the system
                      Careful now...there is no way he can possibly be any good coming from Hartlepool #rooneyrule

Comment

Working...
                      X