0 0%
  • Sub - Manning

0 0%
  • Sub - Mackie

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTM | QPR 1 Sheff Utd 0

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Nice to have options for a change far to often it’s bedn hard to identify anyone

Baptiste for me - although anyone of the Back 3 and scowen could have got it

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

Luongo has added so much to his game this year. Some lovely pieces of skill from him last night that I would have thought unlikely this time last year.
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    Luongo has added so much to his game this year. Some lovely pieces of skill from him last night that I would have thought unlikely this time last year.
    Agree Brian but it must boost for the players going forward to have players defending well behind them , Baptist and Robinson so last night it has to be Baptist for me

5. Default

Originally Posted by dogsrrs
    Agree Brian but it must boost for the players going forward to have players defending well behind them , Baptist and Robinson so last night it has to be Baptist for me
    Hall and Ned have got to really step up to take the place of either of them IMO

Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Hall and Ned have got to really step up to take the place of either of them IMO
    Robinson, Hall & Baptiste all day long for me.

Originally Posted by Awin
    Robinson, Hall & Baptiste all day long for me.
    same here, thats a proper quality back 3 for us, can't wait to see them all line up together. who woulda thought that we'd have an even better defence without our regular players?

8. Default

Originally Posted by corbray
    who woulda thought that we'd have an even better defence without our regular players?
    Maybe there is some credit due for the League 2 defensive coach? All the defenders who have come in have slotted in and adapted more than ok to the system

Originally Posted by corbray
    same here, thats a proper quality back 3 for us, can't wait to see them all line up together. who woulda thought that we'd have an even better defence without our regular players?
    Even Lynch's suspension didn't faze us in the slightest, and he's upped his game too lately.

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Maybe there is some credit due for the League 2 defensive coach? All the defenders who have come in have slotted in and adapted more than ok to the system
    Careful now...there is no way he can possibly be any good coming from Hartlepool #rooneyrule
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"