Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223

Thread: QPR 1 Sheff Utd 0 **Match Thread**

Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    I cant help but get the feeling that the 'ollie out' gang hate it when we win.
    Absolutley detest it, cos their hatred for him is bigger than their love of the club.

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Aint it just kev, theres cracks showing in the way there carrying on lol, shameful really
    Not so sure about that chaps. TBH I just think that's your cognitive biases (which we all have) getting a bit carried away. Honestly don't believe these guys love the club any less than you two. Think it just comes more down to differing personality types. So again I'd refer back to Ginge's 'Farking ####ed' post being closer to the mark.

2. Default

Originally Posted by stanistheman
    However, if keeping QPR as a mediorcre club in the Championship or managing on a shoestring budget and achieving nothing more than mid table / relegation battle is the order of the day, then yes, he is up to that.
    With the money bandied about in the Championship these days THAT is a fcking amazing feat on it's own.

3. Default

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Not so sure about that chaps. TBH I just think that's your cognitive biases (which we all have) getting a bit carried away. Honestly don't believe these guys love the club any less than you two. Think it just comes more down to differing personality types. So again I'd refer back to Ginge's 'Farking ####ed' post being closer to the mark.
    Disagree stan, agree with you on loving the club, that wasnt denied but there dislike of ollie is so obvious tbh mate.

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Disagree stan, agree with you on loving the club, that wasnt denied but there dislike of ollie is so obvious tbh mate.
    No mate. What I'm saying is that "their hatred for him is bigger than their love of the club" and therefore they dislike it when we win - I don't believe for one second.