X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Cheers Prenny, for your thoughts.

Surely some of you were thinking it
    The prenny dropped when I read your post.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

A swoop? How low do we need to swoop?

Comment

I know I will sound negative as usual but is HE really the best we can bid for,I would imagine if we pay £500,000 we will get a strike worth that amout?

Comment

Why would Moult do better than the "strikers" we have?

We give no service to our current strikers. What does he give us that's different from what we have?

Any name mentioned that's different to what we have is seen as the messiah.

OH is an amoeba in the football manager world. We need a plankton.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            A swoop? How low do we need to swoop?
            Mantle
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              I know I will sound negative as usual but is HE really the best we can bid for,I would imagine if we pay £500,000 we will get a strike worth that amout?
              freeman only cost 300k and scowen was a freebie. moults contract is up in the summer and he wants to leave so i'd be all for it

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                freeman only cost 300k and scowen was a freebie. moults contract is up in the summer and he wants to leave so i'd be all for it
                If he can score the goals needed to keep us up then the small fee will be well worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  If he can score the goals needed to keep us up then the small fee will be well worth it
                  yeah exactly, not much of a risk at 500k for a player whos spls top scorer so far. theyre the type of players we need to go after

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Why would Moult do better than the "strikers" we have?

We give no service to our current strikers. What does he give us that's different from what we have?

Any name mentioned that's different to what we have is seen as the messiah.

OH is an amoeba in the football manager world. We need a plankton.
                    I think he'd be different as he's more of an all rounder.

We have Washington for pace.
                    Smith for heading.
                    Sylla for poaching.

This guy, from what i have seen (one game streamed so obviously don't take this as gospel) but he looks like he's strong with a bit of pace but can definitely put the ball in the back of the net. Decent age (25) and think he will have 6 months left on his contract in Jan
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Would imagine this is depending if we can sell Yeni and send Lua Lua back.

Comment

Originally posted by Prenny View Post
                        I wouldn’t say that based on some of the garbage served up in the championship in England that I’ve seen. He will be able to I’m sure. He’s better than what qpr have at present and Norwich want him too so if we do want a striker this is value for money . Well they say that’s what they want !!
                        If the Canaries get Moult they'll stop singing and lose all their feathers.

Comment

Signing rumour

As mentioned on here we are rumoured to be after Lewis moult from motherwell.
                          If you want a look at him he is playing live on bt sport at 3pm in Scottish league cup final

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            As mentioned on here we are rumoured to be after Lewis moult from motherwell.
                            If you want a look at him he is playing live on bt sport at 3pm in Scottish league cup final
                            Think I'll pass. Watching Austin destroy Everton. Hope he gets his hatrick
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Think I'll pass. Watching Austin destroy Everton. Hope he gets his hatrick
                              That game finishes when moults game is 15 minutes in

Comment

No I appreciate that mate, and I can watch lower league football but I draw the line on Scottish football
                                He is looking good at conference level IMO and to big of a jump to championship
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X