QPR plot January swoop for Motherwell star Louis Moult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    As mentioned on here we are rumoured to be after Lewis moult from motherwell.
    If you want a look at him he is playing live on bt sport at 3pm in Scottish league cup final
    More skill watching two Sunday league teams.
    Think I will continue watching storage wars.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The players are irrelevant.

With our current squad including those out on loan a decent gaffer could pretty much guarantee keeping us up comfortably.

The manager is the problem.

Comment

Did anyone see the match?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Caught a few glimpses, moult hit the bar/post with a free kick at 2-0 down in last minute, don't know if he did much else, don't know if any truth in signing rumour either!! Think last time we dipped into Scottish market it was coll Donaldson, who?? I hear you say

Comment

Thanks, Loftbalcony.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Moult

Apparently, he had agreed to join Preston for 500,000. It will be made official on 1st January. That's one striker out of the way then.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Apparently, he had agreed to join Preston for 500,000. It will be made official on 1st January. That's one striker out of the way then.
                Sky saying he has....undisclosed.

Comment

He has fair play to Preston for getting it done and showing initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    Sad thing is we were probably priced out of this one if the fee was 500k.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Yeah but don't do we , we get the same old shlt before every window , we have identified our targets for early signings and then what happens we make a deadline day dash for the crumbs that are left on the table

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Yeah but don't do we , we get the same old shlt before every window , we have identified our targets for early signings and then what happens we make a deadline day dash for the crumbs that are left on the table
                        Personally, I don't want us signing any more players whilst Ollie is in charge. Loans are fine, but actual signings, seems daft to me. I think it's nailed on that Ollie will be leaving in the next 5 or 6 months (and perhaps far sooner than that). It would be stupid to allow him to make any big decisions when it comes to new players joining, or key players leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          They did the same with Sean mcguire, got him for £100,000

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Personally, I don't want us signing any more players whilst Ollie is in charge. Loans are fine, but actual signings, seems daft to me. I think it's nailed on that Ollie will be leaving in the next 5 or 6 months (and perhaps far sooner than that). It would be stupid to allow him to make any big decisions when it comes to new players joining, or key players leaving.
                            If DOF role is working effectively it don’t matter who manager is as you sign players to fit the ethos of club etc and the manager just manages and coaches players and a change in manager should have no impact on squad turnover etc.

That should result in not having to overhaul squad every time manager changes which leads to massively inflated squad

But is it working effectively

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Part of the remit of DOF #evilles is to ensure continuity and stability in the squad regardless of manager. He has the final word.

#weareinsafehands
                              #onelestorulethemall
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                If DOF role is working effectively it don’t matter who manager is as you sign players to fit the ethos of club etc and the manager just manages and coaches players and a change in manager should have no impact on squad turnover etc.

That should result in not having to overhaul squad every time manager changes which leads to massively inflated squad

But is it working effectively
                                Beat me to it
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X