Olamide Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    would be chuffed at that but i dunno how he'll do in cm.
    Was thinking he'd play him on the wing though, with Scowen (or Cousins) and Luongo in the middle. Going by the quote it doesn't sound like Manning to me but could be wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      would be chuffed at that but i dunno how he'll do in cm. good shout though as manning is an obvious choice and its something ollie would do. really hope he gets given his chance though as he was argueably our most creative player under jfh. i'm a big fan of his though and hes done well since coming back into the u23s so deserves a chance, i don't think ollies assessment of him not being defensive enough is fair though as it shouldn't matter, you don't see people complaining about messi not putting in enough tackles!
      He will be played out wide, I think we will go 4-4-2 today.

Luongo and Scowen in the middle, Pawel on the right and Shodipo on the left?

Will be nice to see how well Pawel performs played back in his actual position.

Comment

This is Holloway we are talking about. Think of a player who does not play central midfield then stick him there because he will not change tactics even though they don't work. As in Ngbokoto.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          This is Holloway we are talking about. Think of a player who does not play central midfield then stick him there because he will not change tactics even though they don't work. As in Ngbokoto.
          I know and I agree. It's all wishful thinking at best.

Comment

Could Paul Smyth get thrown in? happened with Manning last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              On Freeman's replacement tomorrow, Ollie's said “To be honest it will probably be a very exciting young one who has done well for us before.”

Reckon it will be Shodipo personally. He came through a reserve game on Monday.

Don't think it's Chair, Manning or Bright going by that quote and Chair is a striker anyway, so a different position.
              its Gump
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
              X