Olamide Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olamide Shodipo

Really chuffed with the new signings but got me thinking we have brought in young wingers when we already have one of our own struggling to get a kick.

I have from day one liked the look of him but my fear is the powers that be perhaps don't think he will be up to it. I hope he gets an opportunity when fit again. Strange as last season he played and never looked out of place when he did

Didn't do a lot at port vale before the injury. Defensively not good enough when I've seen him at rangers. Needs to get over the injury, toughen up and go back out on loan. I could be wrong but seems quite interested in flashing the cash on social media. Ollie likes grafters. Might be putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5 just an impression I get

Comment

I agree with both of you, really liked the look of shodipo, think i once called him shopido by mistake, but one game he came on as a sub and i thought he looked like he had abit of a attitude but was only a second or two so could be wrong, but players who are quite good can have! but seriously we could do with him on the left wing
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Has ability but temperament of Leon jean, he regret a lack of intelligence to realise he could of done something too late
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i think he's still out injured but when he does recover i hope he gets a chance as he'd suit our style quite nicely. he was easily our most creative player under jfh and always lit the game up when he came on. i read that ollie thinks he needs to work on his defensive side more which is fair enough but who knows, i reckon he'd fit in nicely

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Has ability but temperament of Leon jean, he regret a lack of intelligence to realise he could of done something too late
            Does he? just talks about God and getting fit on Twitter as far as I can see.

Comment

Thought playing Shadipo was one of the only decent things JFH did while at Rangers.

Comment

Also think this was not the time to ship Eze out. If we were top six prem then maybe there would have been a case. From what I've seen,
                the boy is good enough to be properly tried at this level.

Despite all the spin about development, I don't think Olly is a development manager.

Comment

Ham and cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Ham and cheese.
                    In training for that sense of humour eh?

Comment

Not convinced about Shodipo as yet but to be fair, I can't think of many full 90 minutes he's had for us.

Comment

Needs decent amount of game time elsewhere on loan. If he does well see what happens next.

To me looked like he had a bit of promise but not ready for more than cameo roles just yet.

Comment

Time for the Shodipo Show?

We are all delighted at Saturday's result; hard-earned and long-deserved. But let's look forward to how we can try to sustain a more consistent winning tradition. While we await the return of Eze from loan, and discount Mackie's earnest but futile ability to score, why not bring Shodipo up for a try. He's fast, he's got touch with the ball, and he's goal-hungry.

Comment

He's a winger. I know we have twenty of them in the squad, but you can't play wingers playing wing backs/ three at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              He's a winger. I know we have twenty of them in the squad, but you can't play wingers playing wing backs/ three at the back.
                              This!

Also, if by some miracle the boss did pick 4 at the back so we could select a proper winger or 2, Wheeler and Bright Osayi-Samuel are surely higher up the pecking order than Shodipo!

Comment

Working...
                              X