No announcement yet.

Olamide Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely think he should of been given a few opportunities when Holloway arrived as we were crying out for a winger with pace but the fact he hasn’t had them tells me he’s not fancied and as said there’s probably others in front of him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      I definitely think he should of been given a few opportunities when Holloway arrived as we were crying out for a winger with pace but the fact he hasn’t had them tells me he’s not fancied and as said there’s probably others in front of him now.
      He’s been injured

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        He’s been injured
        Since Holloway arrived or just recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Since Holloway arrived or just recently?
          Since March 2017.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Scored another for the u23s today!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Scored another for the u23s today!
              the club must be being cautious with putting him in the first team surely? maybe they don't wanna aggrevate his injury so they're triple checking him over and making sure hes fit and healthy for the first team coz theres no other reason as to why hes not featured in the first team as hes scored what ... 7 goals in 6 games since returning from injury? something like that but either way hes practically dropkicking the door to the first team down!

Comment

He was taken off after 70 minutes today so could be in the squad for Nottingham..

Comment

This is a layup. He's scoring, the rest of the team generally does not, and we're looking for a combo that will. Think he should begin as a second half sub (together with Smith) and work his way up from there. Like his speed, and his hunger for goal.

Comment

I like the lad and think he has plenty of potential but he is miles away from being a 1st team player IMO. Impact sub now and again maybe

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      I like the lad and think he has plenty of potential but he is miles away from being a 1st team player IMO. Impact sub now and again maybe
                      Have to agree. Would give him a few 15 minute 2nd half appearances to see where he is at.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Have to agree. Would give him a few 15 minute 2nd half appearances to see where he is at.
                        Would be nice to see but its so difficult.
                        Imagine Ollie brings him on for 15 miutes away from home in a mini league six pointer, and the other team equalises and we only get a draw, then its 'get the clueless clown out' all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Would be nice to see but its so difficult.
                          Imagine Ollie brings him on for 15 miutes away from home in a mini league six pointer, and the other team equalises and we only get a draw, then its 'get the clueless clown out' all over again.
                          Was going to say 15 mins in a game where we are comfortably ahead then thought better about it...

Comment

On Freeman's replacement tomorrow, Ollie's said “To be honest it will probably be a very exciting young one who has done well for us before.”

Reckon it will be Shodipo personally. He came through a reserve game on Monday.

Don't think it's Chair, Manning or Bright going by that quote and Chair is a striker anyway, so a different position.

Comment

Wheller??

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                On Freeman's replacement tomorrow, Ollie's said “To be honest it will probably be a very exciting young one who has done well for us before.”

Reckon it will be Shodipo personally. He came through a reserve game on Monday.

Don't think it's Chair, Manning or Bright going by that quote and Chair is a striker anyway, so a different position.
                                would be chuffed at that but i dunno how he'll do in cm. good shout though as manning is an obvious choice and its something ollie would do. really hope he gets given his chance though as he was argueably our most creative player under jfh. i'm a big fan of his though and hes done well since coming back into the u23s so deserves a chance, i don't think ollies assessment of him not being defensive enough is fair though as it shouldn't matter, you don't see people complaining about messi not putting in enough tackles!

Comment

Working...
                                X