Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson...think we have a footballer here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson...think we have a footballer here...

Was immense today especially as I'm not his biggest fan so far . Up for the battle didn't hide and showed great skill and composure ..

Haven’t seen much of him to be fair but seems well capable of slotting in at centre half when needed.

Out of interest for those that go regular how has Bidwell been performing lately is there any chance Robinson could take his place when Ned or Hall return?

Comment

Looked vary capable yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Haven’t seen much of him to be fair but seems well capable of slotting in at centre half when needed.

Out of interest for those that go regular how has Bidwell been performing lately is there any chance Robinson could take his place when Ned or Hall return?
        I'm not bidwell's biggest fan in general but he wasn't bad yesterday by any means. I just think that he has a tendency to lose focus and concentration at times and would like us to get an actual wing back and use him when we play 4 at the back.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I'm not bidwell's biggest fan in general but he wasn't bad yesterday by any means. I just think that he has a tendency to lose focus and concentration at times and would like us to get an actual wing back and use him when we play 4 at the back.
          I think everyone but Ollie can see that mate.

Robinson is an interesting 1 though. I know he's had a really bad injury, but he never looked that comfortable at left back to me. This move to central defence seems to have been the making of him here and I hope he continues to improve.

Comment

robinson motm for me , compusure , timing ,took up good positions and got stuck in , his best game for us

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I think everyone but Ollie can see that mate.

Robinson is an interesting 1 though. I know he's had a really bad injury, but he never looked that comfortable at left back to me. This move to central defence seems to have been the making of him here and I hope he continues to improve.
              Very much reminds me of chelsea moving azpilicueta to centre back, albeit he was doing well at full back anyway. Both not the tallest, but solid defensively, both have giant throw ins and both are performing even better at centre back.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The new clint hill perhaps?

Comment

The prospect of Hall and Robinson forming part of that back 3 is something to look forward too.

Comment

FFS Bidwell played well yesterday what the fark do people expect we are a small club called QPR that's got its self in shlt street very little to spend and some of you lot want to knock a player that isn't he most gifted but puts in a shift ,
                    We had a good day saw a good game of two contrasting sides wolves are better side than us no doubt about that ! We had bottle endeavour and out fought a side that will in the frame at Finnish and make no mistake Bidwell played his part yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      FFS Bidwell played well yesterday what the fark do people expect we are a small club called QPR that's got its self in shlt street very little to spend and some of you lot want to knock a player that isn't he most gifted but puts in a shift ,
                      We had a good day saw a good game of two contrasting sides wolves are better side than us no doubt about that ! We had bottle endeavour and out fought a side that will in the frame at Finnish and make no mistake Bidwell played his part yesterday
                      I don't think anyone said he was bad at all... he played well but he has limitations at wing back and should be a full back in a back 4 instead. We're limiting our attacking potential by not having an actual wing back in that spot. He's great defensively though until he sorta shuts down randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Not knocking Bidwell, I think he's a decent left back at this level. I just don't like him at wong back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Not knocking Bidwell, I think he's a decent left back at this level. I just don't like him at wong back!
                          That ball he whipped in for smith was superb and exactly what we want from a wing back/winger
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            That ball he whipped in for smith was superb and exactly what we want from a wing back/winger
                            yep, have always said bidwell had a great cross on him. exactly what we need in a fullback.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I don't think anyone said he was bad at all... he played well but he has limitations at wing back and should be a full back in a back 4 instead. We're limiting our attacking potential by not having an actual wing back in that spot. He's great defensively though until he sorta shuts down randomly.
                              FFS this the last time I will answer your posts HE HAS HIS LIMITATIONS go to the top of he class for that observation that has been well stated ! we skint ,stoney broke , brassic lint , he is our level we haven't got a wing back in your world would like 11 Lingo's of course not in Ollie's words you have to have piano shifts if you went yesterday just be glad you saw a cracking of end to end game of football

Comment

Working...
                              X