No announcement yet.

Mass gave captains performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering his form, he is probably the best 2-legged midfielder in all of the Commonweath right now.

Sarcasm aside, I am delighted about our midfield three this season, and Mass has been a huge part of that. With those three in the middle, if feels like we are consistently competitive in each and every game.

We might not have the 20 goal striker to bang them in, and our defence is banged up with injuries. But the performance of the midfield trio gives this (previously lost) confidence, that we're always an active participant in games. A confidence I didn't have in our Redknapp promotion season.
    QPR since 1993
    WATRB since 2015
    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Yep but it's easy to forget his 1st half Mushy because his 2nd half is all that comes to mind
      Fair point. Didn't really stand out to me in that first half in comparison to say Robinson but that's just how I saw it.
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 30-10-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Don't worry Mushy your not the only one few f/book also said the same

Comment

Thought Luongo was absolutely outstanding last night. Fair play to him...starting to really shift his game up a gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Thought Luongo was absolutely outstanding last night. Fair play to him...starting to really shift his game up a gear.
            The geeza is mustard. Him, Freeman & Scowen in the middle are fantastic.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              The geeza is mustard. Him, Freeman & Scowen in the middle are fantastic.
              Have been critical of him in the past but he's absolutely dominating games.

Hopefully he'll captain our first ever win at Forest on Saturday....

Comment

Have been critical of him in the past but he's absolutely dominating games.

Hopefully he'll captain our first ever win at Forest on Saturday....
                He will - got a feeling in me waters Mush, we are going to do it!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A lot of birds in Hooters will get the mush motorboard if we do !

Comment

Will we turn that corner, or back to normal Saturday?

Comment

When he broke from midfield last night, carrying the ball, he reminded me of Gerry Francis. Without the streaming mullet. Might have been also because of his big a ss, mind.

Comment

This is what I’ve been saying that there could be a player in there but needed to be more consistent, not going missing as he did many times last year, but poor old Nass seemed to think I hated hin, but labelling him the best midfielder last season was wrong. With consistently good performances he may well turn out to be one of the best, playing in what could be one of the best midfields in the league, along with Freeman & Scowen, which may just propel this team to the higher echelons of the league

Comment

mass is an incredible player now, its wonderful to see him play. he looks like a world beater at times and is destined for the prem imo

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            This is what I’ve been saying that there could be a player in there but needed to be more consistent, not going missing as he did many times last year, but poor old Nass seemed to think I hated hin, but labelling him the best midfielder last season was wrong. With consistently good performances he may well turn out to be one of the best, playing in what could be one of the best midfields in the league, along with Freeman & Scowen, which may just propel this team to the higher echelons of the league
                            We need a new version of the "We've got the best midfield in the wooorld" song

Comment

Id have a pound he will win player of the year this season. Immense.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                Totally agree Dave. He was very average last season imo. Bit of a lightweight, not getting stuck in and going missing.

Completely different player this season and vastly more effective because of it. Strong in the tackle, hard working and totally committed. Fantastic to see.

And one final thing, his shooting. Mass could have easily had 4 or 5 goals by now had it not been for superb goalkeeping and the woodwork. He's been very unlucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X