X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass gave captains performance

Possibly best game I have seen from him

Set the tone from the off ran his heart out put his body on the line m

MOM by some distance. Looks like he’s bulked up but it’s not stopping him getting about the pitch

Fast becoming one of my favourite players

Yesterday OUT F UCKING STANDING

Bang on west - superb performance. Played a big part in both goals as well. Really like him and he sees to be getting better .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

great thing about mass is we're labeling it his best game after nearly every game. hes been crazy good this season playing in his preferred role, hard to see him staying here after this season!!

Comment

Impossible to deny he was very good that said for me Scowens everyday the captain I think we would suffer if he was out for a while just like Derry kept thing ticking

Comment

Luongo has been different class this season. If he keeps this up I can see him getting a move in the summer.

Comment

Granted I've been a big fan for a long time, I'm having to find new things to like about him, so today's new thing is that I'm loving his desire to shoot. Yesterday we had players in shooting positions who were all too scared to take the shot for whatever reason. Luongo kept going for it, kept trying to test the keeper. Happy to see that.
            Last edited by nasser95; 29-10-2017, 12:14 PM.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Luongo has been different class this season. If he keeps this up I can see him getting a move in the summer.

yep, pretty sure someone will come in for him and freeman in the summer.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

that's the problem playing at a club like ours , play well and a bigger club comes in . thought mass ran himself into the ground y'day for the cause

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  that's the problem playing at a club like ours , play well and a bigger club comes in . thought mass ran himself into the ground y'day for the cause
                  And that's the other effect of FFP, just like the old days we are now a selling club.

Comment

Immense. Excellent performance.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Possibly best game I have seen from him

Set the tone from the off ran his heart out put his body on the line m

MOM by some distance. Looks like he’s bulked up but it’s not stopping him getting about the pitch

Fast becoming one of my favourite players

Yesterday OUT F UCKING STANDING
                      deffinately motm, challenged for absolutely everything, played the ball about well, covered well, and seemed a lot more vocal.

just a quick mention on jack robinson as well, who had a good game, looked a lot calmer in his play, and read the game very well.

Comment

Funny how people see the game differently as I thought in the first half Luongo was bang average. Cannot deny that second half he was absolutely outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Funny how people see the game differently as I thought in the first half Luongo was bang average. Cannot deny that second half he was absolutely outstanding.
                          The half where he set up our goal with a crunching tackle?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                            The half where he set up our goal with a crunching tackle?
                            Yep. As I said though, second half he was outstanding....easily the best he has played for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Yep but it's easy to forget his 1st half Mushy because his 2nd half is all that comes to mind

Comment

Working...
                              X