Farking ####ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farking ####ed

Look. I know I'm in the happy clapper camp. I've embraced that. Just want to say QPR are a big farking love in my life. And I know some of those I moan at on a regular basis are too. Rebel, Hits, Macca, Weare etc. We're all QPR. The one thing I can't deny or take away from anyone is their love for QPR. You guys are alright. Inknow first and foremost on here we love QPR and want whats best for the club. Just on a massive high from a brilliant result. And, in case it wasn't clear, slightly inebriated. Just wanted to highlight that there isn't any hard feelings at all. We're all QPR.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Look. I know I'm in the happy clapper camp. I've embraced that. Just want to say QPR are a big farking love in my life. And I know some of those I moan at on a regular basis are too. Rebel, Hits, Macca, Weare etc. We're all QPR. The one thing I can't deny or take away from anyone is their love for QPR. You guys are alright. Inknow first and foremost on here we love QPR and want whats best for the club. Just on a massive high from a brilliant result. And, in case it wasn't clear, slightly inebriated. Just wanted to highlight that there isn't any hard feelings at all. We're all QPR.

Comment

the mrs , the kids ,some of my family, proper friends and QPR ....

Comment

bets on ginge being drunk???

tbh screw judging someone coz they dont like ollie its their opinion and they'd love love love to be proven wrong lmao

Comment

Well said ginge, nobody should take it personally. Nothing but love!
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            bets on ginge being drunk???

tbh screw judging someone coz they dont like ollie its their opinion and they'd love love love to be proven wrong lmao
            No nèed to bet corbs me old mucker, I'm sloshed. Just want everyone to know it's nothing but love. We all want the same thing at the end of the day. Our lovely little club to be successful.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Over the moon ,with the win and by the sounds of it ,the second half performance too , gutted i was working and by the look of it ,ive missed a major p iss up and love in too !
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Can’t beat a drunken post I’ve done a few enjoy ginge

Comment

Ted will understand

Comment

Iv done quite a few too

Comment

Didn’t have s beer yesterday as was busy with the family but certainly felt like getting on it.

There’s nothing like a good win to get you buzzing about Rangers

Hope the head ain’t too sore today ginge lad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Didn’t have s beer yesterday as was busy with the family but certainly felt like getting on it.

There’s nothing like a good win to get you buzzing about Rangers

Hope the head ain’t too sore today ginge lad lol
                        Cheers Dave, just woke up and saw this, head is pounding and feeling a bit fragile but still buzzing after that result and performance. I do love wins like that!
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

hahahaha. love you too bruv.

#nohomo
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I was proper buzzing after Smith scored! Set me up for a banging night out. Wasn't expecting to win but when the team turns up and gets a result like that reminds you why you love Rangers and keep going back!

Comment

My Dad was a Rangers supporter and so was his Dad so our Rangers roots go back to before the WW1. Now poor sod I got my son hooked. No matter what we are QPR,we are QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X