No announcement yet.

On way home | QPR 2 Wolves 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange game today. Did feel sorry for Sylla as we seemed to bypass the midfield and got back to from in the first half.

Second was much better but still don’t remember actually seeing a cross go in the box until smith came on.

Definitely set up to counter wolves but got it spit in today.

Special mention for Robinson. He is looking every bit the player he had the potential to be and is looking a steal at £1m. Long may it continue

Comment

Good to see lots on here happy as larry beating the pace setters. Hope its a double whammer next game

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        according to one Wolves fan, we played route one and our football was turgid. As I never went, I'm relying on a response from you boys before I respond
        Laughable. We were combative, resolute and fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Sylla was superb considering he got no service in the box. His effort hold up play etc second to none
          No service was right.

Comment

They were the leaders coming into this weekend and we have a poor record against them so this win feels effing brilliant in my view. I wasn't there but given apparently a third of our team played poorly it's even more impressive we won!

Comment

No one played badly at all it was a great team effort by everyone today

Just Robinson and Luongo were excellent Smith caused problems as soon as he came on great substitution

Comment

Fantastic result with Luongo and Robinson outstanding. Lynch who I often criticise did well all game capped off with a brilliant cross for the winner. They looked a very good team going forward but also very weak at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  according to one Wolves fan, we played route one and our football was turgid. As I never went, I'm relying on a response from you boys before I respond
                  Played through the middle, sure, little width and few crosses (bar the one for the winner), but we never just punted it, so not route one at all. Midfield three all involved.

Comment

loved todays game , we battled , loungo brilliant and robinson my motm was immense , i said on the bolton thread that the 2 draws at sunderland and bolton would be fine if we turned up at home , only to be scoffed at by bakes8 , well today i saw a team work their socks off for the badge

Comment

Was it a penalty or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Played through the middle, sure, little width and few crosses (bar the one for the winner), but we never just punted it, so not route one at all. Midfield three all involved.
                        Had a mooch round a couple of their sites and the majority view was they played badly, thought a draw was a fair result but don't begrudge us the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          Was it a penalty or not?
                          It was close but I think the ref got it about right!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Huge win this and I am very happy about it. People keep calling for Ollie's head, however, I feel he is getting the best out of the players we got. Considering the players we have missing through injury, especially at the back, the team is doing great. Well done the R's.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              Huge win this and I am very happy about it. People keep calling for Ollie's head, however, I feel he is getting the best out of the players we got. Considering the players we have missing through injury, especially at the back, the team is doing great. Well done the R's.
                              Nah not for me Martin we can't say we are handicapped by having defenders missing and in the next breath praise Robbo Bappers and Lynchy I think our centre of defences is better than its been for years

Comment

I’ve roasted Lynch previously but was solid yesterday. Kept it simple and never tried being flash can’t ask anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X