Value - LR vs A new ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Fair enough mate. I think you would be hard pushed to get 200 flats on there though. It can only be about 3-4 acres in total can't it? And you can't go that high given the surrounding dwellings.
    I think you could easily build 200 flats on the land. 5 x 3 storey buildings with 12 flats in each on the main stands land, plus 2 more on each of the other ones. 168 flats there and then there is the land on the pitch.

If the buildings are taller you get more flats.

They would easily sell for £350k and probably be worth nearer to £500k. 200 x 500k is a cool £100m.
    Last edited by stanistheman; 31-10-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I think you could easily build 200 flats on the land. 5 x 3 storey buildings with 12 flats in each on the main stands land, plus 2 more on each of the other ones. 168 flats there and then there is the land on the pitch.

If the buildings are taller you get more flats.

They would easily sell for £350k and probably be worth nearer to £500k. 200 x 500k is a cool £100m.
      Yeah, but you are talking about the sale price once developed. The actual plot of land undeveloped (and with a large structure on it that will need bringing down), will be a fraction of that!

It's all academic anyway. The value of our land is only relevant if we are selling up and moving to a cheaper area. Given that every time it's been suggested there has been an uproar amongst the fans, I really don't think that is viable unless it is an absolute last resort.

Comment

Working...
      X