No announcement yet.

Value - LR vs A new ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The money is to be made developing various properties owned by QPR Holdings. The new stadium is a way of making other planning permission more easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      I think you'd get way, way more than that for it. Redeveloped you'd get in the region of 200+ luxury flats that would sell for an absolute minimum of £500K going up to over £2-3M for the penthouses, so the value of that land would be more like £50M in today's market I reckon, maybe more. Take a look at this for a rough guide: https://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/land/london/
      i was not thinking of redeveloping it. just selling it as is, should get around 20mil.

yep, to redevelop then sell, i would not say that your too far off.

last year, 3 acrs on nine elms sold for 50mil.

at loftus road, we are probably a foot print of an acr and half. i would guess 20-25 mil. but thats just a guess.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can confirm club made very good impression on my former boss as guest of club yesterday. He’s not qpr but he could not praise the club enough

Comment

Isn't Wormwood Scrubbs public land with the Council as custodians ,and HS2 Wanting to take a fair chunk of it ,doubt if much more will be given up
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Prison potentially for sale in five years massive footprint that’s an option if all else failed

Comment

Could Uncle Tone sell HQ to another arm of his empire for £40 mil and then lease it back to us at a peppercorn rent? You'll gather that I am a financial dunce but this sort of flip-flopping of property is pretty normal amongst the hoi-polloi isn't it???

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Could Uncle Tone sell HQ to another arm of his empire for £40 mil and then lease it back to us at a peppercorn rent? You'll gather that I am a financial dunce but this sort of flip-flopping of property is pretty normal amongst the hoi-polloi isn't it???
                Don´t think hoi-polloi have that much property to flip-flop.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I think you'd get way, way more than that for it. Redeveloped you'd get in the region of 200+ luxury flats that would sell for an absolute minimum of £500K going up to over £2-3M for the penthouses, so the value of that land would be more like £50M in today's market I reckon, maybe more. Take a look at this for a rough guide: https://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/land/london/
                  Then the land itself would be worth 15-20m then Hud. A very rough rule of thumb is a third land a third build cost and a third profit so a developer would pay us 15-20m for it or if we developed it ourselves we would have the profit as well so say 30-35m using your figures.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Then the land itself would be worth 15-20m then Hud. A very rough rule of thumb is a third land a third build cost and a third profit so a developer would pay us 15-20m for it or if we developed it ourselves we would have the profit as well so say 30-35m using your figures.
                    BANG on once again.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I meant land value, not including redevelopment. Redeveloped, the new flats could sell for upwards of 200 Million. That's why I said it could be worth around £50M just as land value.

Comment

I meant land value, not including redevelopment. Redeveloped, the new flats could sell for upwards of 200 Million. That's why I said it could be worth around £50M just as land value.
                        All desktop valuations I have seen from reputable agents and developers puts the ground at circa £50 mil with no planning attached.

Comment

Fair enough mate. I think you would be hard pushed to get 200 flats on there though. It can only be about 3-4 acres in total can't it? And you can't go that high given the surrounding dwellings.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            All desktop valuations I have seen from reputable agents and developers puts the ground at circa £50 mil with no planning attached.
                            ok, so would be worth a bit more to us if we developed it ourselves.

Comment

Fair enough mate. I think you would be hard pushed to get 200 flats on there though. It can only be about 3-4 acres in total can't it? And you can't go that high given the surrounding dwellings.
                              It's about 5.5 acres mate - you could easily get 200 flats in there, you could probably get 400 tbh. It can go as high as the existing stadium, which would be about what, 5 or 6 storeys? Plus you can always go down of course.

Comment

It's about 5.5 acres mate - you could easily get 200 flats in there, you could probably get 400 tbh. It can go as high as the existing stadium, which would be about what, 5 or 6 storeys? Plus you can always go down of course.
                                Fair enough, didn't realise it was that big.

Comment

Working...
                                X