Sheff Utd live tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    At least their #4 Fleck just got suspended for our game.
    just 10 more to go
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      just 10 more to go
      70% win ratio since switching to a back 3 over a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        leon clarke was absolute cack when we had him , didn't di canio threaten to give him a slap at swindon . he's always got them gloves on even in august the fella needs to man up
        He is not cack on that showing tonight held the ball up really well but he was shocking with us

Comment

that young lad Brooks has a really bright future only 17 i think
          and classy

Comment

With you Bill. That lad is going to be a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              that young lad Brooks has a really bright future only 17 i think
              and classy
              Good player allright, but not been 17 for 3 years.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Sheffield utd

I accept my predictions on them were wrong,despite being very early in the season I now can't see them them a bottom 10 team,likewise I can't see Sunderland being a top 10 team so I switch my predictions with these 2 teams,I have to eat humble pie ,both of the teams have really surprised me

Comment

I really think this is an average division with no stand-out sides. Leeds attack was hopeless last night
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Leeds are missing Woods big time. Their center forward last night made our Smith look world class
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Fair play to Sheff Utd. Have come up from League 1, brought in a couple of loans from the Prem, placed some trust in a few youngsters and got some journeymen playing the best football of their careers.

It's why I laugh when people say our squad isn't good enough. Far worse sides on paper than us sat higher up the table!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Fair play to Sheff Utd. Have come up from League 1, brought in a couple of loans from the Prem, placed some trust in a few youngsters and got some journeymen playing the best football of their careers.

It's why I laugh when people say our squad isn't good enough. Far worse sides on paper than us sat higher up the table!
                        Spot on Tarbs tactics and intent gets you far in this league an area we lack

Last night sheff united had pace all over the park and so much movement off the ball creating options. We lack both hence why we compete but don’t captalise. We look like statues compared to them

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I accept my predictions on them were wrong,despite being very early in the season I now can't see them them a bottom 10 team,likewise I can't see Sunderland being a top 10 team so I switch my predictions with these 2 teams,I have to eat humble pie ,both of the teams have really surprised me
                          You can't expect to call this league as accurately as that Rebs. There is always a few surprises. I would have had them round the same way as you probably although I wasn't expecting much from Sunderland.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Last night sheff united had pace all over the park and so much movement off the ball creating options. We lack both hence why we compete but don’t captalise. We look like statues compared to them
                            Pass and move simple really

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Annoying thing is we actually have a fair bit of pace in the squad. We just don't utilise it.

Comment

It only we had bought Wood when he was available. But again, we seldom do it the easy way when it comes to strikers.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X