FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Come on mate they will find a way. Expect stadium to be sponsored and each stand so the money is in club accounts etc that’s IF we pay a penny. Think once this gets legal courts not sports ones it will unravel. This happened what four years ago and we have not paid a penny neither will we when fans four years ago were cutting their wrists

Got fight fire with fire our owners have made some huge mistakes in the running of our club but you don’t become multi billion and millionaires from being stupid (although some fans will make out they are) there right is a ruthless side to our owners personally reckon we’re about to see it

Expect four five more years in the court. Think few have underestimated TF Amit and mittel etc time for them to stand up and walk the walk and fully expect them too. One thing is for sure they won’t be selling club now
    Agree with all above but who in hell do you think would buy us!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Blimey Ginge. Are you the new hits?
      Not at all mate but come on, you can't honestly think that he's blameless in this?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Only in football can you make a loss of £69m then get asked to go and find £58m to pay to the League because you are spending too much....

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
          Agree with all above but who in hell do you think would buy us!!
          No one mate that’s why they won’t be selling although in other threads people suggest there looking for way out. No one will but with £50mil liability hanging over it’s head

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Only in football can you make a loss of £69m then get asked to go and find £58m to pay to the League because you are spending too much....
            Hence why when it hits legal courts it falls apart as it’s a restriction of trade unless things have changed and sporting rules and regulations suddenly supersede the laws of the land and world

Comment

Has this situation not surfaced due to the 60 million that was pumped in by the owners?? I ask as genuinely fear for my club as we are right now.

Comment

Hence why when it hits legal courts it falls apart as it’s a restriction of trade unless things have changed and sporting rules and regulations suddenly supersede the laws of the land and world
                Which is probably the reason why they had to re-think their rules so quickly.

Comment

Which is probably the reason why they had to re-think their rules so quickly.
                  Exactly Mush and the judges will say ‘so FL bundle says you changed your rules on FFP after one season because you acknowledged and accepted that what you had in place was not fair and not enforceable is that correct?’

‘Yes that’s correct’

‘Next Case please!!!!!’

Comment

So why is it not right for us to have spent that money but championship clubs in the past few seasons, especially this season have spent a whole lot more than we ever did on transfer fees. Yet absolutely nothing is said to them. Surely can't now say they can spend what they like. That just doesn't make sense and there would be a moral case for us to put to the courts if true. What about Wolves, Derby, Sheff Weds and others going crazy on transfer fees.

Comment

we will appeal to proper legal court not sport arbitration and confident we will win
                      I think if they were that confident they would have gone full fat (ie court) first up. Also has to be remembered that in recent FFP cases in Europe (where UEFA and not the EFL have been the governing body) UEFA are to date well ahead. Although UEFA and not the EFL, it is relevant because European Law could play a part in this - or at least that is my understanding of it.

Other point is that fair or not - and I think FFP is inequitable - the club must have had some awareness that they were contravening and that a bill would be presented. We took a punt, and I wouldn't bet on us walking away from this unscathed.
                      Last edited by hal9thou; 24-10-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        So why is it not right for us to have spent that money but championship clubs in the past few seasons, especially this season have spent a whole lot more than we ever did on transfer fees. Yet absolutely nothing is said to them. Surely can't now say they can spend what they like. That just doesn't make sense and there would be a moral case for us to put to the courts if true. What about Wolves, Derby, Sheff Weds and others going crazy on transfer fees.
                        exactly rule is unforcable and first question is your fining club x 50mil for overspending but since have allowed x amount of clubs to spend well in excess of that without any repercussions.

For me the bigger problem FL have is not with us but how they defend embargoes etc to Luton, Forest and Cardiff etc if they don’t fine us as they will take them to the cleaners. Add to that Leicester and Bournemouth two sides who blew FFP knowing what lies in stall if they ever drop they will have vested interest in this do it’s not FL against QPR but FL against three clubs. They have created right old mess and there damed if they do and damed if they don’t.

Comment

Exactly Mush and the judges will say ‘so FL bundle says you changed your rules on FFP after one season because you acknowledged and accepted that what you had in place was not fair and not enforceable is that correct?’

‘Yes that’s correct’

‘Next Case please!!!!!’
                          West if I get in any trouble pls answer my phone call and you do make a good to the point solution
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

exactly rule is unforcable and first question is your fining club x 50mil for overspending but since have allowed x amount of clubs to spend well in excess of that without any repercussions.

For me the bigger problem FL have is not with us but how they defend embargoes etc to Luton, Forest and Cardiff etc if they don’t fine us as they will take them to the cleaners. Add to that Leicester and Bournemouth two sides who blew FFP knowing what lies in stall if they ever drop they will have vested interest in this do it’s not FL against QPR but FL against three clubs. They have created right old mess and there damed if they do and damed if they don’t.
                            Along the lines of what I was just thinking. Surely the football league is as much a party to this as we are by having such strict rules in place where clubs can only spend so much (have a loss of 8 mil i think) and of which was seemingly very little compared to now. To realise their rules weren't exactly very workable in what was then the current climate of football transfer fees and wages. And therefore had to accept their rules were wrong and had to change them allowing much bigger finance to change hands between clubs and therefore contravening their own rules. You can't say that QPR have broken rules to then change them to allow others to spend more than we ever did.
                            And didn't this all really come about as we had players under contract and unable to just write them off for nothing. So how is a relegated club going to be able to fall in line with that rule whilst paying the wages of personnel from a league that had a much more lenient ruling. Baffling from the football league.
                            Last edited by qprjeff1882; 24-10-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Maybe TF should claim diminished responsibility on grounds of being a clown

Seriously though we as fans need to make a real noise about this whole saga
                              and make the powers that are serving this fine sit up and take notice if that
                              means disrupting games so be it as i believe we are talking about the future
                              of Rangers as we know it.

I am not making this suggestion light heartdly because it seems we are between
                              a rock and a hard place.

Maybe these protests should take place at away grounds to protect the club from further
                              fines.

Other clubs might understand this because whilst it is us today it could be them tomorrow

Comment

Game is run by rotten w ankers. Rotten to the core.

Comment

Working...
                                X