No announcement yet.

FFP latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for the record, it's not the FA, it's the Football League.

Comment

Thanks, Corbray, Craydon and Hubble. Short term, this doesn`t look good, so we have to stick together and keep the faith for now then.
      Last edited by Shania; 24-10-2017, 04:24 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

One Prem club (when in Championship) was allowed to get away with their owners buying a local plumbers for next to nothing and the plumbers then sponsoring them for millions.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          One Prem club (when in Championship) was allowed to get away with their owners buying a local plumbers for next to nothing and the plumbers then sponsoring them for millions.
          Who was that Davie?

Comment

Very worrying times and I think the fans needs a bit of reassuring from the board as to how they are going to deal with this whole mess

Comment

The system has been set up to entrench the hierarchy as it is now. Prevent any new upstarts. The only way a club like QPR could ever progress is by spending beyond our means in the short term. Its normal to succeed that way in business and its proved that way in football (see Chelsea, Bournemouth, City etc). Its scandalous and corrupt what they are attempting to do.

Where would this fine go? Who benefits from it? It as more corruption, Harvey and the rest of the cartel will benefit and this is allowed because it is kept out the limelight and loosely bought into by some thick and jealous fans of rival teams

Never in a million years, should the club pay this extortionate fine.

If the league really are concerned with protecting the clubs and they now acknowledge the rules applied in this case are unworkable (which is why they changed them). Why not insist that we reinvest this back into the clubs infrastructure. Not players, but new training ground and upgrade the ground.

Answer, mouths in the trough. £58m is a lot of money, to filter out

With this much money floating about up for grabs of course they are going to be corrupt and follow illogical rules that we never had any chance of complying with
              Last edited by Route One; 24-10-2017, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Warbury warriors are looking for teams to join the world football league....perhaps we should join them.

Comment

The R's fans should make themselves heard and protest with the FL. It is unfair on the fans and we should not be punished for mistakes done by one person. The club belongs to you, the fans. Without you, there will be no QPR. There will be no football at all.

Comment

This will rumble on for many months if formally appealed.

Might as well focus on what's happening on the pitch and forget about it again.

Comment

Need chill people I would put my last penny on us not paying anything like is suggested by the bbc as it’s been said we will appeal to proper legal court not sport arbitration and confident we will win

50mil to you or me is a lot of dough to our owners split four ways it’s peanuts so not worried at all in worst case scenario we had to pay it.

The worry for me is not the fine but any embargo put on us in the transfer market until it’s paid or resolved

Comment

Westy. Am I right in assuming that the football club and not the owners that will need to pay any fine? Not as simple as a 4 way split from what I understand of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Need chill people I would put my last penny on us not paying anything like is suggested by the bbc as it’s been said we will appeal to proper legal court not sport arbitration and confident we will win

50mil to you or me is a lot of dough to our owners split four ways it’s peanuts so not worried at all in worst case scenario we had to pay it.

The worry for me is not the fine but any embargo put on us in the transfer market until it’s paid or resolved
                          All good points.

#VoiceOfReason

Comment

Harry Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Westy. Am I right in assuming that the football club and not the owners that will need to pay any fine? Not as simple as a 4 way split from what I understand of it all.
                              Come on mate they will find a way. Expect stadium to be sponsored and each stand so the money is in club accounts etc that’s IF we pay a penny. Think once this gets legal courts not sports ones it will unravel. This happened what four years ago and we have not paid a penny neither will we when fans four years ago were cutting their wrists

Got fight fire with fire our owners have made some huge mistakes in the running of our club but you don’t become multi billion and millionaires from being stupid (although some fans will make out they are) there right is a ruthless side to our owners personally reckon we’re about to see it

Expect four five more years in the court. Think few have underestimated TF Amit and mittel etc time for them to stand up and walk the walk and fully expect them too. One thing is for sure they won’t be selling club now

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Harry Redknapp.
                                To be honest that C### Philip Beard is as much to blame as anyone else. Can still picture him grinning in every photo opportunity with a new player

Comment

Working...
                                X